A big THANK YOU to Sideshow

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by gizmo, Feb 22, 2006.

1. gizmo

gizmo Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Sideshow,if they are reading,for offering free shipping on the new Aliens bust.I never would have considered ordering one if it was not for free shipping.The price would have been too much.This free shipping thing that Sideshow is doing is opening up a whole new realm of prop opportunities for me.I`am so glad that they are recognising their overseas costomers and only wish now that Master Replicas would now follow in their steps.

I`m sure I speak for many overseas costomers when I give you the big thumbs up Sideshow. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Forever grateful
    Ben

2. Vincent Manuel

Vincent Manuel New Member

amen brother

im from Australia, and postage is a * .... with a capital everything

Two thumbs up to sideshow, i hope they can offer this on the pred bust... if so il buy that also

3. Benkenove

Benkenove Well-Known Member

Same here ... Living in Spain is soo hard for this as well, shipping rates, customs fees... Impossible to get this kind of stuff... SO, they lost customers.

Now with FREE SHIPPING, they have win a new customer forever ...

Let´s see if MR learn of this, how to make bussiness, by Sideshow...... But if I tell you the true, I really dont think MR will ever do this (and even less as a common policy)... They only think on money money money, and now, offering "bad quality" stuff... :D

But, to back to the issue... THANKS A LOT SIDESHOW ...

4. RKW

RKW Sr Member

While I wont be ordering this particular piece I also agree that it's a great move by Sideshow. Lets hope those gits in customs are feeling generous.

5. Star Wars Helmets

Star Wars Helmets Sr Member

Agreed - well done Sideshow, and in my book should see them awarded the "RPF Annual Customer Service Award"

Cheers

Jez

6. rocketeer25

rocketeer25 Sr Member

7. morpheus13

morpheus13 Well-Known Member

Even the Jaws Maqutte that isnt free shipping came in at only $17 to a US address. I was pretty surprised by that.

8. Keith

Keith Sr Member

Same here, i don't think i would have bought one if the item was $1000 + shipping.
    I'm really looking forward to receiving mine :)

Keith.