9th Sonic With Off Switch for Sound FX?

Paracord Junky

is there one? i like my toy version, but there's no way to just shine the light without the SFX. also not crazy about the pen nib, which i've had pop off a few times when i'm playing with my screwdriver. point is: i'm thinking a metal replica would be nicer, feel more authentic, and i wouldn't have to worry about the end popping off either. anyway, if there's not a version with an SFX off-switch, that'd be a nice feature for someone to work on(winkwinknudgenudge know what i mean?)

Well, there was the MFX sonic which was a limited run of 500 and can be found on the market now and again - this replica was metal and only had an LED as per the original prop. Not entirely accurate if you were looking for one though. The CT sonic screwdrivers which are accurate in many ways - and for their purposes, feature light and sound which cannot be disabled by switch.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back