89 Keaton REPLICA costume suit Pics

Darth 123

Hi,

just had some time to take new pics of my 89 suit and thought this would be a great place to show them... I only need to get my cape mechanism - plate done.

Please let me know what you think!
I´ll try to get a new cowl in the future - so the pics don´t show my current one. However I could try to post some pics of it tomorrow if there is some interest of it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you all very very much for the nice commets- i appreciate them really much!
I try to post some pics with the cowl on tonight!
Regards!

Joshy

This looks more like the '89 suit than any other replica I've seen to this point - only a little cleaner, somehow! Great work. Did you make these pieces?

I `ve collected nearly all the parts. All the latex pieces were attached to an old spandex suit which was too small for my pupped. Therefore I had to remake the whole suit, including plastidipping and drilling the chest holes for the plates, etc...
I also repainted the belt in a yellowish kind of colour, casted the RD belt capsules, glove fins and the face cast.
here are the pics of my cowl:

Will post pics of the boots later.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back