70's Nic Hammond Spiderman mask

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i dont recall these being made... ever.

does anyone know if they were ever replicated (talking down to the metal mesh eyes) or just even really attempted? id love to get one to go with my new shooter, but im just not feelin the love with google or ebay right now.

at the moment, im not really in the position to buy, so this isnt a WTB thread, im looking more for info on who made what, and where i might be pointed WHEN i get some cash behind me.

or, even better, if you have one and want to show it off, please post up pics. id love to see it.

thanks.
chris

If memory serves me correctly there were several different approaches used for the eyes over the course of the series. I personally liked the mirrored lense version.

I'd personally be more interested in the '78 Japanese version, more specifically, his Spider Bracelet. Anyone got any caps of the Hammond Web Shooter? It's been a few months since I've seen it, and if I recall correctly, it was only shown briefly in one shot

Keep in mind I've never seen an episode of the show, just the made for tv movie done as the pilot

i dont have any screencaps, but im trying to find some svcd transfers i had a few months back for some shots.

rylo has some 70's style shooters for sale in the JY.

the only thing i didnt like about the 70s nick hammond series was the acid flashback spidey sense that gave him absolutely no warning whatsoever.

(acid flashback seizure inducing blinking) "someones about to punch me in the back of the head." (PUNCH TO THE HEAD)

the rest was pretty cool. the mask was my favorite though. havent seen once in a long long time that wasnt in a spiderman movie.

chris

Here's a pic of Spidey from IMDB.com

1756-0006.jpg

EDIT
Works for me. Hrmph. :confused

IMDb doesn't allow direct linking... not to mention they pattern transparent GIFs over the images to prevent downloading. You found the pic yourself, so the image is stored in your browser cache. If you were to shut down your browser and start it again it wouldn't be showing up

What's the link to the page?

Originally posted by Pauleysolo@Feb 17 2006, 11:12 PM
As far as the web slinger goes I have one of these-I got it off of eBay about 3 years ago

webshooter.jpg

[snapback]1187453[/snapback]​

I believe thats from one of our talented members here.. Maybe he'll confirm this

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back