6 Breasts! - Prop Store

Maybe it is Total Recall, and at the last minute changed their minds and went with 3 breasts as opposed to 6 which just looked silly and 5 breasts which would have been ODD although 4 breasts would have looked ok but rather square looking

ANYWAY thats a lot of beasts :love

It seems unlikely they are from ROTJ, Total Recall, etc. Surely those films would be at the forefront of the experts's minds at Propstore.

I'd say the concept of multiple breasts is on many a Sci Fi movie maker's mind..could be some cheesy B list film.

Didn't a character in Star Trek V have multiple breasts too? Edit..oh yeah the cat woman had 3. How implausible!!

If it belongs to this I may have to pass both purchasing and touching! :confused :confused

351px-AskajianNEGAS.jpg

"designed to be worn on the chest once painted to give a certain extraordinary look to the wearer"

They never had any of these cool toys when I was a kid. :(

The unpainted appliance is made of foam latex and features six breast, including nipples, and even a belly button!

I like that it includes nipples. Usually when you buy six breasted appliances they screw you out of the nipples!

In other news, the previous Most Users Online record at the RPF was shattered today with the posting of the '6 Breasts!' thread. Film at 11.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back