Interest 4th Run Interest- Domed glass case stand for Trooper Trent's floating Jedi Training Remote

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kjkelley

I am totally in for one of these preassembled and painted. Please add me to the list, thank you!

Just out of curiosity, how much is the glass dome?

zapwizard

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I added the four of you to the list. Just three more to go.

I ordered the hardware from McMaster, as I had another project which I needed parts for.
I also ordered another stack of the wood for cutting.

mandalorian-ship-lever-knob-1-jpg.jpg

Last edited:

zapwizard

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
With Veetee58 the run is full. One person may drop off due to the sky high shipping to the U.K.

The wood is due to be delivered Wednesday. I already have the rest of the hardware. I expect to build these this weekend, I will send out payment requests vis PM as soon as I start the wood cutting. Remember when paying to use goods and services so I get your address and you get a shipment notice from Paypal. If you want to pre-pay now the link is here: Pay Joshua Driggs using PayPal.Me