Service 3D Modeling, 3D Printing, Resin Casting, and Vacuum-Forming

Very cool! They look great!
Its so impressive that we can now print metal.. insane.

Can't wait to see how they come out.
Have you printed a Qui yet?

J
I'll have to look into that! I also wanted to share with you our latest project. We 3D printed these out of our stainless steel composite materials and put them through some rigorous post-production sanding. Both are still works-in-progress but they're coming along nicely!

View attachment 610352

- - - Updated - - -

Is the kylo to scale? It looks a little thick in the body.

I'll have to look into that! I also wanted to share with you our latest project. We 3D printed these out of our stainless steel composite materials and put them through some rigorous post-production sanding. Both are still works-in-progress but they're coming along nicely!

View attachment 610352

Very cool! They look great!
Its so impressive that we can now print metal.. insane.

Can't wait to see how they come out.
Have you printed a Qui yet?

J

- - - Updated - - -

Is the kylo to scale? It looks a little thick in the body.

It is a little thicker actually. The customer wanted more space to be able to add larger electronic components in there.

How much would a Huttsplitter Blaster run? Great work!

Thank you so much! Is this the weapon you're referring to? If so, were you looking for a kit or a completely finished replica? I saw that you had a budget of $200. Unfortunately that would only cover the design fee. It would be another $250-$300 for the weapon.

uploadfromtaptalk1460500673186.jpg wish i could give you guys a good recommendation but after being mislead i really can't

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

View attachment 614285 wish i could give you guys a good recommendation but after being mislead i really can't

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This was one of our very first projects, and we did a great deal to try and make it right. We didn't mislead you- we just got the dimensions wrong. If you had sent that rendering along with your request, we never would have sent the mask to you with those dimensions. It's evident from the models and 3D prints that I posted that we've come a long way since then.

I for one have to give very high praise to Rob and everyone at Futurescape3D. I have worked with them a few times already and now back again for another round. These guys are great at what they do. Their Pricing is justified and reasonable, Their communication throughout the project every step of the way is perfect and the stuff I have had them create has been outstanding!
My first project they helped me with was small and I was not sure where to even begin. I posted in the WTB section and they contacted me and created exactly what I needed. They went above and beyond to create exactly what I needed and was able to get it to me by the date I needed it. My second project was a much lager in comparison "The Princess Bride goblets" shows in a few pictures below. They created a spot on work of art! The pictures they show at the bottom of the page do not do them justice. For something one of kind that you cant simply go out and buy at a store I would recommend these guys for anything!
They are my "go to" now for all future projects. I owe alot to these guys.
But as they say, dont just take my word for it. Have them help you with your next project and you will not be sorry.

Sincerely, A satisfied and very happy client.

-Dave

I agree, I've had nothing but good experiences with Futurescape 3D. They really helped bring a bunch of my 3D work to life, and the communication was amazing. Rob ensured that I was happy with every tweak and pull that we had to make to ensure that my models were done correctly and to scale after I provided all of my correct measurements. Not only that, they were ahead of schedule on most of my builds, which is just a plus!

Here's some of the work that they helped me with

Again, nothing but good things from these guys! Rob is always one of the first people I contact when I need something custom done that I can't get on my own.

I too had a great experience with Futurescape3D,I ordered a Aliens colonial marine shoulder lamp.It was perfect,came quick and he was keeping me up to date.shoulder lamp 3.JPGshoulder lamp 1.JPGShoulder lamp 2.JPG

can you give a price on the 3D printed parts for DaveG y-wing - The Y-Wing "Green Leader" Project found in the studio scale section.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back