3 3/4 Jabba - not Hasbros

steveo

Sr Member
Hey all,

I know there was a thread here earlier with the maker of this Jabba (pictured below) selling these kits. I can't seem to find the thread and am interested in possibly getting one of these. If anyone knows how to contact the maker, please pm me. Also, if the use of the posted pic is against policy or offends the pic owner, please let me know so I can remove it. Thank you.

Steveo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steveo @ Apr 26 2006, 03:34 AM) [snapback]1233176[/snapback]</div>
Hey all,

I know there was a thread here earlier with the maker of this Jabba (pictured below) selling these kits. I can't seem to find the thread and am interested in possibly getting one of these. If anyone knows how to contact the maker, please pm me. Also, if the use of the posted pic is against policy or offends the pic owner, please let me know so I can remove it. Thank you.

Steveo
[/b]

Bobasbounty is the one your are looking for :)
It's my picture of my painted Jabba but i have absolutly no problem that you show it again :)
Much luck in getting the kit .

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back