2021 Indiana Jones Costume and Gear Info

This is why I can't order the Wested pants, my inseam is 34" and a half inch isn't enough material to hem properly.
So you did the WPG pants correct? On Wested's website, they indicate their pants are made to the exact waist you indicate, 30" to 30", and have no extra material. Does WPG do that or do I have to go a size smaller?

So you did the WPG pants correct? On Wested's website, they indicate their pants are made to the exact waist you indicate, 30" to 30", and have no extra material. Does WPG do that or do I have to go a size smaller?

I said "can't" not "didn't". As in I haven't ordered either one yet. So I'm not the one to answer.

One of the things about Indy jackets, is getting a leather that reacts to distressing in a way that looks like the screen used one.

Wested has excelled with their latest Legacy LC. It comes undistressed and looks shiny and slightly grey. Wet it down and rub it hard with green scourers and it reveals its undertone.

Attachments

• IMG_3543.jpg
    IMG_3543.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_3776.jpg
    IMG_3776.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_4202.jpg
    IMG_4202.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 199
Recently received my Hero Raiders fedora from Screencapped Hats! Love the new color and overall look!

I wore it last weekend, along with the rest of my Indy gear, to FanExpo Denver.

I’ll be doing a detailed comparison to my previous Screencapped Raiders fedora shortly.

Sean

1FED5142-28E9-4CC9-AEB0-9D7819CB9DAB.jpeg

To add - Wested just released a Legacy edition, which is their Hero jacket with the same weight leather and hardware as the original jackets.

Unfortunately, they took it down shortly after the announcement due to COVID impacting their shop, but keep an eye out for when it returns...

I would also suggest you look at Screencapped Hats for the fedora.

Sean
i was able to get my hands on the legacy raiders jacket and i have to say it's quite incredible, fits exactly how I'd imagine and looks the part too.

Reviving this thread to ask a question. A couple of people threw out the name Steele and Jones as contenders for a good jacket—has anyone here purchased one? What do you think of it? Has it held up to regular use or is it more of a costume piece? What style do you have?

I’m looking to upgrade hopefully sometime in the next year before 5 comes out. I’ve tried Wested before, but a measurement error left me with a body that was far too short, and I didn’t love the look of the undistressed jacket. I’ve currently got a (relatively) cheap option that I can’t even remember where online I got it, and it’s been decent, but it’s clearly a more mass-produced consumer piece. So I’m trying to pick some brains about it before I pull the trigger on anything again.

Has anyone got the Harrison Fedora off Advintage? Is it just really good for a budget hat, or does it hold its own with the big boys?
Also curious! I've been eyeing their work for awhile, and hopefully getting a hat from them soon. I find they capture the character of the Indy hats without them being a caricature.

Reviving this thread to ask a question. A couple of people threw out the name Steele and Jones as contenders for a good jacket—has anyone here purchased one? What do you think of it? Has it held up to regular use or is it more of a costume piece? What style do you have?

I’m looking to upgrade hopefully sometime in the next year before 5 comes out. I’ve tried Wested before, but a measurement error left me with a body that was far too short, and I didn’t love the look of the undistressed jacket. I’ve currently got a (relatively) cheap option that I can’t even remember where online I got it, and it’s been decent, but it’s clearly a more mass-produced consumer piece. So I’m trying to pick some brains about it before I pull the trigger on anything again.
I own a S&J truck jacket. It's genuinely so well made and I wear it casually occasionally. Couldn't recommend it more.

S&J makes some beautiful stuff! They‘ve clearly put the research in to creating “as seen on screen” replica jackets down to scene-specific weathering. I don’t personally own one, but a few of my local Indy enthusiasts do, and their jackets are spectacular, IMHO.

Has anyone got the Harrison Fedora off Advintage? Is it just really good for a budget hat, or does it hold its own with the big boys?
Same kinda story - don’t own one, but I’ve seen a few of my friends’ and yeah, AdVintage makes some quality stuff. Their felt is superb.

Sean

I can confirm that Steele & Jones are the real deal and do make fantastic Indy jackets. I got my Raiders jacket from them in thin horsehide and chose no distressing (my first Indy jacket, meant for regular wear, not primarly cosplay). But you can opt for the screen accurate lambskin and distressing (light or totally SA). They even apply the distressing to the leather before the jacket is assembled to not damage the seams.

They do make hats as well. If you are looking for not only a jacket but also the hat, S&J do offer combo deals.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back