2019 Blade Runner water pistol

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is this a newer version of the water pistol?

03BFU01_Blade_Runner_Gun.jpg

Yes it is, both triggers work, and the grips are in amber. Shipping at the end of Octpber you may want to pre-order one these are going to go fast. From the MiM site description -
Here is a highly detailed and highly accurate replica of Deckard's Blaster from the first Blade Runner film. This water gun features 2 triggers and can be detailed and painted to make an amazing display for a very reasonable price.
You might even want to think of this as a pre-assembled plastic model kit that you can custom paint!
“Swarovski” crystals are included as a pseudo LED light under the left and right sides.

One of the hardest props for me to sell was my BR blaster and badge set. I can at least get the gun back. Fill this with Resin and paint, and you'd have a really good replica. I've scouted around and unless you have a connection in Japan, this is the best price I've seen it at, from here on it starts doubling in price.

Sunuva......I had one of the first release versions from, well, their first run, and I worked my butt off reworking it, and now they are coming out with a version that's pretty much ready to go out of the package???

Just got one of the copies from Paragon...

I like it. WIll be a lot of fun to till / weight, and paint (with maybe a bit of added detailing).

FYI the Steyer receiver has ZERO embossing...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back