2015 North Texas Prop Party

It wouldn't be the morning of the prop party if I wasn't scrambling to finish some things. See everyone this afternoon!

Awesome time as usual! Thanks for hosting again Philip!!!

also great to see everyone and talk to you all again. The time goes so fast! I hardly took any pics.

I had to dart out quickly, work stuff and time change forced me to get on the road without saying goodbye to anyone because that can take 30 minutes to an hour and I had to get going.

As always it was so awesome to see everyone and catch-up, as well as meet some new people. Super huge thanks to Philip for hosting and putting on such an amazing event.

The pics I took are here, I haven't had a chance to put them in a proper photo album.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...764.1073741831.1366592437&type=1&l=2989162e5d

Absolutely fantastic to see everyone again and once again thank you Philip for being an incredible host!

Doc

I didn't get more than a couple of pics of people's props they brought. I failed. Not even a single pic of my own stuff

Thank you again Philip for hosting yet another awesome party. Great friends, great props, great food, great prizes (and now great cars)! I had a really good time again this year. Thank you!

Something I noticed this year.

I'd have to pull out my badges from all the previous years to check, I think we've done it both different ways in the past.

I think the badges should always have 2 names listed: first name, and screen name. I noticed this year we had full name but no screen name. I like meeting new people but sometimes I'll see someone when I'm talking in a group but there isn't a formal introduction. I like putting a face to a screen name because I'm more likely to remember their face thinking about posts they have made or RPF conversations we've had.

I noticed that too... but not everyone had both. I saw a couple that didn't and just had real names.

For you James: :)

9f57d4924308dc6135026b564395e21e_zps544190d7.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back