***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep checking this thread to see if my recipient posted anything, but he/she hasn't. The tracking info isn't updated, so I'm getting nervous.

Yeah, I keep checking myself. I shipped it almost 2 weeks ago and nothing. My delivery confirmation was washed so I can only hope they post on here that they received.

I love seeing all the pics of the gifts people have received!!! It is good to see know Michael Bergeron can start making stuff instead of playing those crazy Video Games all day.:lol

:thumbsup

And a ***HUGE*** thank you from me as well. A member sent this to you in addition to their own recipient. I'm astonished that they were able to get it to you so quickly! Hopefully they out themselves here as they deserve some recognition. :)

So this is why my PM box had more messages than normal this morning. Yes, I am the person that sent twice this year, and honestly it is just as fun for me to sent backup gifts as much as it is to send my regular gift. I enjoy this event, and I always tell Michael to let me know if things go wrong, because for me there is no excuse for anyone who participates to not get a gift. I have been on the receiving end of that and even though we are adults, it still stings to know that you were the one that got screwed. So I make it my mission to be the "elf" that makes sure that Santa didn't forget someone.

This was a different year for me, as I was in Chile earlier in the end of last month into this month and then my wife was in the hospital all of last week, so I didn't get to Whoitize either of my gifts like year's past, but I was pleased with what I was able to do.

JasonCash: I am glad you like the Batmobile POP. When I saw '66 Batman on your list, I thought it was a sign since I had only seen that POP the day before. I am also glad it got to you in time and one piece. Apparently they are doing 4 more in the '66 line, but they only had the one where I was at.

Anyway, it is almost Christmas Eve and I hope that all of you have a great holiday season and enjoy the gifts you have received. Now I need to take these dogtags off and quit saying "Shiny" and "I am to misbehave". I am getting concerned looks from the wife (more than usual).

Mark me as Received image.jpg
Thx secret santa !! Ill figure Out who you are tommorow ;)

Last edited:
Some great gifts here! Looking good!

I guess I won't be receiving mine till after Christmas as it's already 4pm in the UK and post has stopped now, but that's okay! Gives me something else to look forward to even after Christmas day has passed ;)

Looking forward to the influx of incoming pics over tonight/tomorrow!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Unfortunately, I will be able to check mine after Jan 7th. I let them know my school address and I am on vacation now, so I cannot check it right now :( Aww....

Some cool gifts have been posted so far, congrats everyone! I've only got about 5-6 more hours until I get to open mine :popcorn I will post pics as soon as I get a chance.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Now I need to take these dogtags off and quit saying "Shiny" and "I am to misbehave". I am getting concerned looks from the wife (more than usual).

This made me laugh harder than I have in quite a while :lol

I just received mine, thank you so much in advance to my SS. It's beautifully wrapped, I am however already wearing the bow tie :)

I will open it tomorrow morning. Thank You!!!!!!

I got a mysterious box in the mail today!

Thank you so much Charles for the goodies! The Tardis book is especially cool.

I'm off now to open everything up, woohoo! :cool:cheers

Unfortunately, I will be able to check mine after Jan 7th. I let them know my school address and I am on vacation now, so I cannot check it right now :( Aww....

Actually, I just got a PM from your Santa saying that your gift was returned to them today. Is there another address they can send to? Send me a PM and let me know.

I opened mine tonight, and it is definitely the most unique gift I have ever received, just because of that I think it is awesome! The only problem is that it's a "custom" iPod dock, and I don't own an iPod :facepalm ....at least not yet ;)

Here are a few quick pictures I took:
1224132137.jpg
1224132137a.jpg
1224132137b.jpg
1224132137c.jpg
And here's the instructions/description:
1224132155.jpg

My secret santa (Fuzzual) described it as "What Malcolm Reynolds would have in Serenity if he owned an iPod", and even without an iPod I think it's cool just because it looks like a control panel from Serenity! Not to mention it has an 80gb hard drive inside of it (which according to my SS will come up as "Serenity" when plugged into my computer), and if I am right I can still use the HD without an iPod.

I've never really been a fan of Apple products, which is why I don't own and iPod (nor have I ever owned one). However after receiving this I think I will have to buy an older iPod Touch or something, just so that I can use it.

Thank you very much Fuzzual!

Definitely get an ipod touch for this. Well worth it just for getting the full functionality! :lol

VERY cool gift. :)

Also, since it's the 25th here where I am now...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT! HO HO HO!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back