***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see what people get in the next few days, I'm still waiting for my recipient to open his.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I will more than likely be posting pics of mine on Christmas Eve night, as that's when our whole family gets together and opens each others presents. Although there is a small chance that I will wait until Christmas morning to open it...

I doubt it though, as I can barely wait until the 24th! :popcorn

Oh and I just checked the tracking info on my recipients package, and it's arrived in a city that is under 30 mins from his address. Which means it should be there tomorrow as scheduled, I hope he likes what I sent :unsure

I've still yet to receive mine but I'm already excited to see the pictures that will be incoming in a few days!
And excited to see if my recipient likes what I got him!

Please put me down as received because I received these two prettily packaged presents.

Here's a big thank you to my Secret Santa! I don't think I'll be able to resist opening these. Then again, they are so perfectly wrapped that I almost want to leave them this way to admire them under the tree.

11516640363_fc9245b2bd_b.jpg

11516570674_5d4e7a9725_b.jpg

I received my Secret Santa Package today.

First, I need to say thanks to ooSuperman23 for the gifts, I have them already on display.

Second, thanks to Michael for putting this together again this year.

and Third, everyone have a Happy Holidays!!!!!

oh right, this post is useless with out a pic:
20131223_123402.jpg

See you guys thought I would forget the pic, ha ha ha!!!

I keep checking the mail box. I'm involved in five separate Secret Santas this year and none have arrived yet! :lol

It's killing me but I know there will be something in there today right? Right??? :lol

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I'm in three SSs, and haven't received any either... of course, I'm way down here in New Zealand and you're in the Great White North, home of one of the slowest local posts (at least in my experience). At least we can enjoy the suspense... right? ;)

Mark me down as recieved. It came in the mail today. I will post pictures once I open it. Can not wait to see what is inside.

I was going to wait until I had these framed to show off my gifts but since everybody else is posting pics I will too!
BTTF.jpgGhostbusters.jpg

Not pictured is a really cool TARDIS print but I will get a clear pic up soon

Thanks Moocricket!

Well OB, looks like I beat you out in this SS at least... mark me as received!

Just got this hand-made Dr Doom statue complete with custom box. It reminds me of the Superhero Squad DD:

doom1_zps98be2227.jpg

It's obvious a lot of work went into this... the packaging has some really cool detailing:

doom2_zpsa492ed52.jpg

doom3_zps8d0941d5.jpg

And here is the "little" guy (he actually stands about 10" tall, so he's much bigger than he appears in these photos) out of his box:

doom4_zpscdc93eb4.jpg

Our sons have already claimed Doom as their own and he has taken his place of honor between Superman and Indiana Jones. ;)

Thanks Cog!

I got my Secret Santa today. I couldn't wait so I opened it. Wolfchild59, a big thank you!!! A great gift!
My wife and I really liked the gift tag with the Christmas Daleks and I really like the stickers too.

Who.JPG

I'm so glad you and the kids liked it! I had a lot of fun making it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Received my gift from Fierfek! His gift is four of his premium pep files free of charge! Now to decide which ones I'd like. :) Thanks Fierfek!

I received my gift from Azrok today! :)

Two prop making books, one on masks and another on molding and casting. Thus far my information source has just been the web so it's certainly nice to have well written reference material from actual experts. Thank you! :thumbsup

books.jpg

My absolutely amazing package arrived today! There was much fangirl squeeing happening as I opened each item (sorry, there was no way I was waiting. lol)
I still need to check through the screen names to try to see if I can match a screen name to the sender's name.

Thank you just isn't enough:
7a04ae95-45d0-432d-8fa3-d39660fc9b44_zps9783604e.jpg

Not pictured above, because it was on:
9f914c34-5456-478b-bcf0-9663e67d5d80_zps45ad8305.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back