***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, these teasers are just killing me!

I'm just waiting for the custom plaque to arrive (which turned out AWESOME) and then I can finish assembling my secret gift! :devil muwahahaa!

Got my gift today! Or should I say GIFTS! On first opening it, there was a really nice letter inside and four different gifts! A really cool lego "storm trooper battle back". one set of Indiana Jones cards, some batman cuff links and best of all a Walking Dead board game, i would post pictures right now, but my camera has yet to be found, i will post when i find it!.

Thanks secrete santa, I couldn’t have asked for much more other then, the imperial army, the death star, the ability to use the force, but thats besides the point! Thank you, i love my gifts.

Last edited:
I wanted to say thank you to MB for getting this together. So as a way of saying thanks here is my Christmas Present to you.

A Donation of Shoes to the Local Homeless Sock and Shoe Drive. Again Thank you for running this.

Got my gift today! Or should I say GIFTS! On first opening it, there was a really nice letter inside and four different gifts! A really cool lego "storm trooper battle back". one set of Indiana Jones cards, some batman cuff links and best of all a Walking Dead board game, i would post pictures right now, but my camera has yet to be found, i will post when i find it!.

Thanks secrete santa, I couldn’t have asked for much more other then, the imperial army, the death star, the ability to use the force, but thats besides the point! Thank you, i love my gifts.

Dang I hope I get your secret Santa next year. Now post pictures so I can get more /Jealous

Your Santa clearly went above and beyond! :thumbsup

I wanted to say thank you to MB for getting this together. So as a way of saying thanks here is my Christmas Present to you.

*snip*

A Donation of Shoes to the Local Homeless Sock and Shoe Drive. Again Thank you for running this.

(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup

Awesome man. Thank you! :D

I've been researching all the IP that my SS is in to. Fortunately, I'm familiar with most of it, but that has only made picking one thing so much more difficult.
All the choices!

I think I know what I will do, but I am going to wait a little longer to see if I can think of something better.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

As much as I'd love to create something special I had to phone it in this year. So you can put me down as shipped. Although if I can find the time I may still send a second package with some extra goodies I have laying around the house that need a new home.

I got a package from Canadia (where Canadians come from)! Unfortunately, I kept looking at the label to figure out who might have sent it and I found out that because it came across the border the contents were listed. :cry So I have a general idea what it is but not the specifics. I'm going to try to wait until closer to Christmas or at least the start of December to open it. And thank you to the mail man for putting a package that did not really fit the side I open into my mail box.

I finished building my gift tonight and will post when I have shipped it. I really hope my recipient likes it, and they are welcome to open it whenever they like.

Wow! Just received a package from my Secret Santa! I'm not going to open it until Christmas morning, not sure of the RPF user name, so I will go with the name on the outside of the package. I want to give a HUGE...THANK YOU to Sean Phillips!!! You Rock!

Package sent, here is a little preview. I hope they like it.
20131122_0746351111.jpg

Mines finished up, but deciding how far I want to push my budget to make it just a that extra special... :)
So I may have to hand deliver mine (hope that wouldnt be to weird for my recipient!...:unsure), cos P&P will likely be the same amount if not waay more than the actual present!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back