***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I should never leave the TARDIS without leaving proper supervision.....

20131111_145455.jpg

So when folks have actually shipped let me know and I'll update the first post. :)

In case you missed my earlier post... I have shipped my package. It should arrive in two to three weeks (though the destination country is notorious slow, in my experience, so it could be longer)...

I'm so excited to share some of the things I've made, but I can't give any sneak peeks otherwise it'll just give the whole thing away! All I can say is, I've made a new one every day, and soon I'll have to decide which to use...
Hope my recipient likes it, as I had to stalk through their posts to see what their into and it seems like only one thing...plus my recipient is one of the members on here that seem to be able to make any prop to such an amazing standard, which makes me nervous if he can do what I've made too!

Cryptic post is cryptic xD

As soon as I read my recipient's interests, there was one franchise that stood out. I came up with a few things that sounded fun to and and bounced ideas off my husband. I have it narrowed down to two, so I'll be starting mine soon.

I have my gift figured out. I am now collecting the pieces. I should have mine mailed off next week hopefully if the shipping gods are with me. :cool

Yeah never been a fan of river, I've heard comparisons to her being like boba fett as she kicks so much ass, which is just absurd.

Well, I had my doubts about these guys after the incident with River's gun, and the screwdrivers, and fact that the TARDIS reeks of bananas, but they came through and finished ahead of schedule.

Now to get them a shipping box and get this shipped to [REDACTED BY U.N.I.T]

20131115_222832.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back