***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small props and hand made stuff is always great. Anything would be fabulous, but the list below helps point out some of my interests. I'm not picky, even a completely unrelated hand made prop or something you've built yourself and scrapped. I'm just happy to be involved this year.

Television (I'm more Horror than SciFi, but I love both)
Supernatural - Anything for my Impala. :)
Firefly
Cthulhu Mythos
Grimm
Walking Dead
Arrow (CW)

Comic Stuff
Deadpool
The Winter Soldier :)
Marvel (MCU and Ultimates)
Red Hood (Movie version)
GI Joe - Arashikage stuff

Video Game Related
Valve Stuff
State of Decay
Mass Effect
Day Z
Resident Evil

Aliens universe is always great

GAH!! I missed the sign-up!! I didn't even know it was posted yet, and have been looking forward all year to doing it again this year. Just sat down tonight to look for any mention of 2013 SS, now that Halloween is over. Participating in the 2012 Secret Santa fundamentally / positively changed the way I interact with RPF, forums and even expanded what genres I'm interested in.

I am immediately available to fill any slot that is vacated if someone backs out at any point during the project, and can also be a backup sender if someone signed up doesn't fulfill for whatever reason. Will ship international. I don't need to receive anything, but will pounce on any opportunity/ies to make/give again this year.

I'll send pm with above as well.

Cheers,
-Tom

UPDATE:
thanks for adding me in.

INTERESTS:
Hit me! You truly can do no wrong, I promise, and I appreciate anything you share from an interest that is important or even new to you. Any/all topics, films, shows, builds, characters, props or RPF sub-forums qualify as "things" interests, or even something totally not RPF. No cost necessary, could be a how-to on a build or painting technique (I'm horrible at most), tips, a story about your grandfather, a list of recommended films, anything.

Last edited:
Thank the maker for Secret Santa!

Shipping:

Domestic US/Canada preferred but, International if needed.

Interests:

Star Wars
Iron Man
Lord of the Rings
Jurassic Park
Back to the Future

Last edited:
Well poop, I woke up this morning realised I forgot to sign up and had this playing over in my head...
If you need anyone to fill a space, domestic UK or international, let me know; I did the last 2 years with no problems so you know I'm good for it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this year, I decided that I needed some help and these guys came highly recommended. Only thing is they keep running around the TARDIS shouting, "MARCOOOOOO!" I hope that is norm....wait where did you get that banana? Don't eat that near the conso...stop fighting! That banana could reverse the polarity of...Where did the apple come from? Is that the cloister bell? Oh no........

20131106_153412.jpg

Yah me to :( I always love doing this ... If you need an extra Santa or someone needs to back out contact me and I'll make someone a great Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back