2012 Nor-Cal prop party

iceman

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone up for a prop party this spring ?
Some of you may remember I said I would host an upcoming prop party, so I am making good on it. I have some locations available that are low to no-cost, depending on the date we choose. Possible locations would be in San Francisco, San Leandro, or San Rafael.

Any interest ?

Last edited:
The locations I have for san leandro are smaller, which may be fine depending on how much response we get. If it will be the same size as previous years, then San leandro should be adequate.

Please spread to word to those who may not check the forum as much, I will send out an e-mail tonight.

I never got an email. Did one end up getting sent out?

I'm still in. Also prefer the more north the better. :)

I did send an e-mail, but it was just the same message as my first post, along with a link back to this forum. There are many whose e-mails I don't have.

I'd be in for early March in North SF Bay area if possible. Please avoid St Pattys Day weekend. I have lots to show. It's been too long since we gathered to celebrate our hobby.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back