2009 SDCC ''CHOPPER''

I may be late on the action and i know you already sold your suit (i read all the comments to this point) but i saw your suit on youtube in the san diego comic con PREDATOR APOCALYPS and have been dieing to find out who made it. That is the baddest costume out there i love the side blades you deffinently have talent thats been clearly established with the making of this Movie quality suit. I'll say it like everybody else but its true, the first chopper i've seen. I'm in the process of planning my own now. So anyway i can tell you put alot of time in this congrats . I have a few fan questions though.

Is that a sideshow helmet or regualr made bio? and howd u do it so perfectly? ;) :D

Number 2 howd you make the arm blades? cause i think thats the coolest part of the whole thing!! Thank you greatly,
Luke

Oh!! congrats on tieing the not. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be late on the action and i know you already sold your suit (i read all the comments to this point) but i saw your suit on youtube in the san diego comic con PREDATOR APOCALYPS and have been dieing to find out who made it. That is the baddest costume out there i love the side blades you deffinently have talent thats been clearly established with the making of this Movie quality suit. I'll say it like everybody else but its true, the first chopper i've seen. I'm in the process of planning my own now. So anyway i can tell you put alot of time in this congrats . I have a few fan questions though.

Is that a sideshow helmet or regualr made bio? and howd u do it so perfectly? :mad:

Number 2 howd you make the arm blades? cause i think thats the coolest part of the whole thing!! Thank you greatly,
Luke

Oh!! congrats on tieing the not. lol

Thanks for the great comments. I did make the suit and you can ask any of my friends that I pride myself on screen accurate AVP suits.As for the blades,They are made of foam board and bondo. The only thing I had to go by was the VERY few pictures I found here on the lair. Let me know if you need any help on your build I would gladly led a hand.

Cheers, hdogg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the great comments. I did make the suit and you can ask any of my friends that I pride myself on screen accurate AVP suits.As for the blades,They are made of foam board and bondo. The only thing I had to go by was the VERY few pictures I found here on the lair. Let me know if you need any help on your build I would gladly led a hand.

Cheers, hdogg
Thanks alot and foamboard and bondo i'll remember that :mad: Could you give me some details on the helmet? i thought i read that it was a made bio but it looked so perfect just wondering about some statistics.
And thanks I'll let ya know if i need anything else.

Stay awsome,
Luke

Thanks alot and foamboard and bondo i'll remember that :mad: Could you give me some details on the helmet? i thought i read that it was a made bio but it looked so perfect just wondering about some statistics.
And thanks I'll let ya know if i need anything else.

Stay awsome,
Luke

Was made by donjarr a member here on the lair.

Hope that helps, hdogg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back