2 new (unseeable) PMs?!?!?!

DrStranglove

Sr Member
I have the flashing red msg onthe top of the screen that says I have 2 new pms. For the life of me though i can not see them at all. I even deleted a few to see if "space" came avalible for them to be shown. Whats up?

No, I did not delete anything I have not read. I agree that would be dumb. I did just get your latest one, and rep-lied. I still see 2 new ones flashing. Agggg...

It happened to me, if someone sends you a pm with tracking and such, they can delete the pm before you read it. This causes you to have your invisible pm's.

yea, they are still there. I tried changing the skin and that did not work either. Also, you know there is nothing in the FAQ about how to change skinns? Took me about an hour to figure it out.

I encountered a variant of this problem... the blinking icon told me I had two new PMs but only had one; when I read the one, I had none.

I don't know why, but it's happening to me a lot today. It's happened about 10-15 times in the last two hours. I'll be looking at threads and suddenly I have a PM that doesn't exist...

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back