2 Guns Cleaner - Narin's Predator

Amen, need the Alpha Hunter still and definitely going to be adding this one to my list. Any one have any extra money they don't want? Willing to take the burden off your hands, and I'll do it for free!

Again sorry to not giving you more pictures of the new kit, but he still in casting process, I made the mystake with Aqua-Hunter to give information before it was in my hand, and we got some troubles with delay and for the orders.

OK some information, he will be carrying the mask and you have already the display base, scale of the kit will be 1/6, full resin, each kit should be at least 4 kg. 50 pces only with certificate numbered

When Narin will confirm me the shipping price, the price of "2 guns cleaner" will be announced ....

Anyway, Dan will be the 1st informed, then the information will follow.

;)

Why is Dan going to be the first informed?

He's not selling from his website.

It would be prudent for you to let us all know so we can get the info out there. :rolleyes:

This one is called "2 GUNS CLEANER".

From Dan @ Predatorstuff.com:

"Today I am super happy to announce the release of a new kit produced by Predastore (The same folks behind the Dual Axe and Aqua Hunter kits) called the 2 Guns Cleaner, which was sculpted by Narin and features the Wolf from AVPR standing knee deep in sludge, plasma cannons powered up and ready to rock on some alien ass! This was a very special project as Predastore asked me months ago if they could use my original Wolf kit as the base for this piece, and I was happy to give them the OK. This new pose with the weapons and liquid base looks KILLER and I love how this turned out. The kits are solid high quality resin and comes in 9 parts. THIS IS A LIMITED RELEASE of 50 kits only, and each kit includes a COA from Narin and Predastore. The kits are already cast and are currently en route to Predastore in Switzerland from Narin via surface, so please allow about 3 weeks for the kits to arrive. From there Predastore will inspect and box them up and they will be ready to roll. The kits are $175 each plus shipping and ship direct from Switzerland to you."

You can contact Dan here, if you want to order:

http://www.predatorstuff.com/

Wolf-spare-parts-01.jpg

Wolf-spare-parts-03.jpg

Wolf-spare-parts-06.jpg

Wolf-spare-parts-07.jpg

Wolf-spare-parts-full.jpg

Wolf-spare-parts-01.jpg

Wolf-spare-parts-03.jpg

Wolf-spare-parts-06.jpg

Wolf-spare-parts-07.jpg

Wolf-spare-parts-full.jpg

Nice sculpt by Narin but looks alot like the Wolf kit put out earlier just with resculted hands and new base. Not really a new sculpt of the wolf, which is too bad as that would've been nice. It will be a great kit for the folks who didnt get a chance to score the first wolf kit when it came out.

Amen bro, I said the same thing when I saw it. I assumed it was going to be an unmasked version of the Wolf because of Narin's avatar.

I have the original release painted up by DisturbedEarth and for me there is no point in getting this release, but I can tell you that if I missed the original Wolf I would definitely pick this one up. I do like the base, and imagining the Joe Dunaway treatment on the water, it would look amazing. The price isn't too bad either at only 175? NICE.

As far as getting an unmasked Wolf, I'm gonna' stick with the Alpha Hunter by Nightmare Collectibles when I get some spending loot again. Personally underwhelmed, but for those of you that missed out the first time, get this while you can!!!

Nice sculpt by Narin but looks alot like the Wolf kit put out earlier just with resculted hands and new base. Not really a new sculpt of the wolf, which is too bad as that would've been nice. It will be a great kit for the folks who didnt get a chance to score the first wolf kit when it came out.

That is a wonderful piece of art! The only thing I find odd is how the Wolf part looks similar to the first Wolf done by Narin. I just thought that he would have sculpted a completely new version of the Predator. None the less, it is still amazing. The price is great as well. Pretty cheap for something this awesome!

To everyone who's mentioned that this looks like the original Wolf kit that Dan put out...DID YOU NOT BOTHER TO READ THE DESCRIPTION?

"This was a very special project as Predastore asked me months ago if they could use my original Wolf kit as the base for this piece, and I was happy to give them the OK."

Last information on this new model, Joe Dunaway will paint the model on the cover, he does accept to do it, this morning. Thanks Joe. ;)

I send you this picture of the great work of Joe Dunaway, be supposing that he is going to post some more pictures on the forum very soon.
2guns.cleaner011.jpg

Enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back