2 Guns Cleaner - Narin's Predator

Predastore

This be a new Pred sculpt by the great Narin. :p
The new Predator will be soon release around 2 monthes, limited run of 50 pces with certificate, size 1/6, this kit is called "2 Guns Cleaner".
Be supposing that you all know that Dan got some problems at this time, we decide that part of the price will be given to him, like a help fun.
Shut, :eek: this is a secret.
Do you want a picture, hereby the diorama base ....

DSC00759.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Be supposing that you all know that Dan got some problems at this time, we decide that part of the price will be given to him, like a help fun.
Shut, this is a secret.
Do you want a picture, hereby the diorama base ....
?!?!?!?!?!?!
sorry man....but WHAT?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
?!?!?!?!?!?!
sorry man....but WHAT?!?!
Ha,ha,ha. George if I'm not mistaken what he's saying is that Narin is about to release a new kit thru him called 2 guns Cleaner. will be a limited run with COA's. since dan has hit hard times part of the funds are going to go to him as a fundraiser to help him out since him and Narind are good buds...and for us not to say nothing(secret is out now bud!) and that the pics of the base are just teasers
I think that's what he said.

No ..I think I understood, but its the "Its a secret" part that I dont get..especially about the person who's site this is. Also..If you want to be charitable, donate all the funds, but dont use a members misfortune to boost your own sales. sorry, but am I the only one that sees some problems with this

No you're not the only one .that's why I put the secret is out in parentesis
and yes you're right kinda funny since who he's talking about also runs the site amongst you mods.
all I can say is best wishes to Dan.

oh by the way george... cool vid of you on the news.did you record any of your own?

Hey guys! Sorry let me step in and explain what's happening... Cedric, who is the owner of Predastore, is a good friend of mine and produces some AMAZING kits (he's the producer of Narin's Double Axe kit). The photo you see above is a secret project he is working on that is based on one of my previously released kits, which he asked me permission to use. It's going to ROCK! Anyhow, he's been kind enough to donate a few bucks to me for every kit sold to help me out with my financial stuff, which I just found out about today (as in he told me what he was doing today). I am sure this kit will sell out whether he dontes anything to me or not, he absolutely did not have to do that and I can assure you he's not doing it to boost his sales. In fact this kit will be made available through my site and I will be showing off some pics of it very soon So Cedric my friend, thank you VERY much, you ROCK!

Dan

Cool by me if its cool by you Dan. Sorry Cedric ..your post read strange and didnt know the relation to Dan ...carry on!

As I told Dan, english is not my mother tongue , Dan told me about his problems, but the only way that I found to help him, is to give him part of my profit on this kit, anyway the idea of the kit is base on a kit from Dan.

Dan told you that I did not need to boost the sales of Predastore model kits, they are good quality, interesting shape, new idea of kit, and most of all sculpted by Master Narin, and people like them that it is all ...

Concerning pictures, please wait untill kits will be in my hands, the only pictures given by Narin are the display bases, they are cast in full resin, 1/6, at the end the kit with diorama will be around 4 kg each, according to Narin's information.

Again sorry for the troubles. :eek:

Seen Narin's profile pic... picture of the damaged side of wolf's face. Could this be the 2 guns cleaner?
actually that pic you speak of might be the side of that 1/4 or 1/2 or whatever scale bust he did of wolf? the same size as that predalien he did, yes? that was narin right? no way they could've been anyone else they were too good. anyway, ya it would be slick if narin made this new kit to have the option to wear a mask, and it would make sense, if he's done it once he could do it again, but it seams like he's usually one or the other, and if it was maskless those mandibles would be out there, yes?

Can't wait for this,just started collecting whatever I can find from Narin,his pieces are insane!!Btw Dan I sent you a pm in hopes if you can find me (hardly) a wolf,bad blood or Death .I'm new here but I saw your video explaining you want to sell you collection and the cause,hope it all works out the best for you m8,and by getting one of these bad boys when it releases it will be lending you a hand.
Kudos to Predastore,seems I'll be getting my first piece there since all others are soild out.
Cheers

hey all,
by the sound of the name it sounds like the "wolf', but the last one he did of the wolf(the one with the tree base) was just so awsome, can he top that one.

:D Again sorry to not giving you more pictures of the new kit, but he still in casting process, I made the mystake with Aqua-Hunter to give information before it was in my hand, and we got some troubles with delay and for the orders.

:D OK some information, he will be carrying the mask and you have already the display base, scale of the kit will be 1/6, full resin, each kit should be at least 4 kg. 50 pces only with certificate numbered

When Narin will confirm me the shipping price, the price of "2 guns cleaner" will be announced ....

Anyway, Dan will be the 1st informed, then the information will follow.

:D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back