2 Berserker Bio Comparisons

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
I finished repainting a SS Berserker Bio and decided to take some pics of it next to the Berserker Bio that Casey sculpted. Casey's is on the left and the SS is on the right:

Img_0444.jpg

Img_0431.jpg

Img_0443.jpg

Img_0415.jpg

Img_0417.jpg

Img_0419.jpg

Img_0421.jpg

Img_0422.jpg

Img_0423.jpg

I have casey's,and i like the ss.Would love to see how different fit they are to the mask.Can you hold them on the mask and photo.If i had the ss,i would mod it to look angry.where did you get the ss from?

I really like the marble effect of the paint up on the SS version. Is that just multiple layers and the colors you went with? Kudos on the paint ups!

The look of the SS bio seems longer and the jaw bone is more slinder and smaller in comparison. Casey's bio seems to hug the face more, the front of the jaw bone looks a bit wider and bigger, so I like both depending on what is needed for the mask fit I personally like the SS always have really. The paint up is sick as always Jason

I think both of them are top quality but if i was to get one i would choose the ss version it looks a bit longer and i like the clean center with no brows but the other one is real nice also.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back