1920-1940 old transportation tickets!!!

The HPLHS have a prop CD which has a load of different tickets on it, if you're into props from that period I'd recommend you get a copy of it.

If you do some Googling you can usually turn up some images of old tickets too.

Also egypt tickets.I want to make a diary based to the movies the mummy and mummy returns.I will call this diary Evelin diary!!!

Mmm, the HPLHS has steamship tickets, train tickets, airplane tickets and even Zeppelin tickets on their paper props CD.

I'm glad I got my one, although the import duty on it was a pain in the posterior. I wish they had a digital download version.

Google search VINTAGE THEATER TICKET TEMPLATES.
Do a little footwork and you should be able to find a bunch of stuff out there to print.
If need be, use it as a base to recreate the stuff.
Good luck :)

I just did that, why dont tickets look like that any more? I only ever get very boring glorified receipts done with a thermal printer :(

They really did take pride in design and presentation bank in the old days.
Pride in presentation, design and ESPECIALLY quality of everything from buildings, vehicles all the way down to theater tickets.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back