Interest *12/19 UPDATE - 4 AVAILABLE* Agent Coulson's Metal SHIELD Binder

Re: Agent Coulson's Metal SHIELD Binder (Pilot Episode)

Payment received - thanks, and master list updated.

Re: Agent Coulson's Metal SHIELD Binder (Pilot Episode)

You have a few days left to get in on these - I'll be ordering the binders the 25th, so I won't really have extras as I'm ordering as close to the ordered amount as possible.

Re: ** 8/26 UPDATE ** Agent Coulson's Metal SHIELD Binder (Pilot Episode)

** 8/26 UPDATE: The binders have been ordered, and once I have mailed them out, the run will be closed. I will be updating the list below with final numbers this evening. Thank you for your interest in this.

We are having a gathering at Long Beach Comic Con on 9/12 to celebrate the 50th anniversary of SHIELD. So far Chloe Bennet will be there but I'm hearing that she may not be the only one from the show. Looking forward to having this as part of our setup. :)

11888042_10153524828372224_4863516340908703772_n.jpg

This is a quick update for the binders.

Due to an illness at the business, the binders were delayed in getting shipped. Apparently the distributor is a small mom and pop operation, so more power to them, but that caused the delay on their end.

But today, my CC was charged for the lot, and I was told that they will be either shipped to me tomorrow, or the first of next week. Once I get them, I’ll let you know and also when they ship, shortly thereafter.

Thanks for your patience,
Sean

Any update on this run? I have a function coming up that I would love to have this for.

I was told they would be shipping in the next week or two, so I will keep you all updated.

Apparently, Morgan Depot (http://www.morgandepot.com/) is a *small* family run operation that has recently been plagued with a recent string of illnesses... I had sent an e-mail last week requesting an update, and was informed of their situation. BUT I was assured they would be shipping out shortly. I hope so - shipping alone for all the binders was approximately $150!!!

I appreciate everyone's patience with this, and I hope they appreciate mine...

I am curious on the status of this run as well.

I am supposed to get a tracking number from the company for them being shipped to me or a refund by Wednesday. I'll keep you posted and fill you in on the details shortly.

I am supposed to get a tracking number from the company for them being shipped to me or a refund by Wednesday. I'll keep you posted and fill you in on the details shortly.

Hi Sean,
Any update on these?

Thanks

Hi Sean,
Any update on these?

Thanks

First, I appreciate everyone's patience with me on this run. I have had a devil of a time with this supplier, having heard everything from illnesses in the business, to a death in the family, and what I was told last week by the guy I was dealing with, was that he had double pneumonia and a brain infection. Obviously I can't confirm any of this, but if he's lying, I hope the karma bus hits him big time.

He had said his company is a small, family run one, so I can understand how this would affect them, but I also told him it had been nearly 45 days since he took our money, and I needed either a delivery or refund by this week. That lit his fire. And now the binders are on the UPS truck and are supposed to be delivered to me "by end of day" today (tracking number 1Z39132E0301355799).

That being said, I will be affixing the labels beginning this weekend, and will start to ship next week. And pics will be posted soon.

-Sean

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back