Interest *12/19 UPDATE - 4 AVAILABLE* Agent Coulson's Metal SHIELD Binder

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
12/19 UPDATE: I have 4 of these left for any other SHIELD Agents in need.

12/11 UPDATE: Shipping Saturday, 12/12!!! I appreciate everyone's patience with me on this run.

metalbinder1.jpg

In the pilot episode, Agent Coulson was reading a briefing prepared by Agent Hill out of the binder above.

There will be two different types of decals used on the binders: a black ink on metallic silver vinyl for the top two decals, and a clear with black ink for the bottom decal.

Paid List:

- G Chism - PAID
- enterprise0216 - PAID
- renaissance_man - PAID
- RobI - x2 PAID
- justanuthercap - PAID
- Sentry02 - PAID
- xcelsior - PAID
- COFPhoto - PAID
- bikemancs - x2 PAID
- Thomas Forest (FB) - x2 PAID
- John Chavez (FB) - x2 PAID
- ataru72ita - PAID
- grs100 - PAID
- Rob Kowalski (FB) - PAID
- TomVDJ - PAYMENT PENDING
- Stormshadow - x2 PAID
- nateo412 - PAID
- Others - x4 PAID

Thanks,
Sean

metalbinder2.jpg

metalbinder3.jpg

"Under people skills I think she drew a little poop. With knives sticking out of it. That's bad, right?"

Last edited:
Re: Agent Coulson's Metal SHIELD Binder (Pilot Episode)

Interested but I have a quick question.
Will the vinyl decals be cut to the edges of the letters/logo giving a seamless silk-screened look or will the decal cover the whole front of the binder?

Interested but I have a quick question.
Will the vinyl decals be cut to the edges of the letters/logo giving a seamless silk-screened look or will the decal cover the whole front of the binder?

Seamless like silk screened, but vinyl.

- - - Updated - - -

I might be interested, but for now I'm waiting all the stuff I bought to you ^^

It's all ready except for your two Agents badges I'm finishing up this week.

eh, you know me, I can't resist a good one. put me in for 2.

ok bob, since I own I think one (or more) of everything you have made, I would love to get one of these bad boys.....heck I even ordered some things off ebay, late at night, lol..
so put me down for TWO please :)

The list has been updated, if anybody else is interested in this, let me know. I will probably be ordering the binders towards the end of the week, so get your name on the list now.

I might be interested, but would like to see the finished product first. Really want to see how the folder turns out with these decals...

I am interested (UK), still need to shoot you a message about some other bits too!

I added the three of you, but that doesn't commit you. That being said, I'm only going to make a few more than are actually ordered, just FYI.

A quick update. Vinyl for the lettering isn't going to work out, because it's too small to stay on the binder without coming off accidentally, and it's too small for the plotter to cut.

I do not know how it will affect the cost, but I am looking at getting these silkscreened, which will be much nicer in the long run.

If there is still room on the list I am interested. Would like to know if the cost will be updated since the changes before I am 100%

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back