1/72 scale ornithopter coming

That was fast. Waiting for CultTVMan to ship. They did have the Harlkonnen for pre-order.
Yeah, I wasn’t expecting to see it for a couple months. Actually built most of it today in a couple hours. The fit is perfect. I only had issue with one part that was so thin an a edge that after cleaning the nub and then glueing,melted it too much but a thin piece of plastruct and some extra thin cement fixed it. The whole thing will need next to no filler, maybe around the cockpit, but careful use of cement may make it unnecessary. The figures are some of the best I have ever seen. Through a mag the faces actually look like the actors. Gonna start painting tomorrow!

Yeah, I wasn’t expecting to see it for a couple months. Actually built most of it today in a couple hours. The fit is perfect. I only had issue with one part that was so thin an a edge that after cleaning the nub and then glueing,melted it too much but a thin piece of plastruct and some extra thin cement fixed it. The whole thing will need next to no filler, maybe around the cockpit, but careful use of cement may make it unnecessary. The figures are some of the best I have ever seen. Through a mag the faces actually look like the actors. Gonna start painting tomorrow!

They are all wearing stillsuits too, that makes things a bit easier. LOL

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back