1/650 Scale Enterprise E

I'm going to be producing these again as kits, please PM or email me for details.

Thanks

ee_base.jpg

(mods please move this to General modeling since this isn't studio scale, thanks)

I made new nacelles for my Ent E kit, at the time I made it 3 years ago I didn't have the best reference. These are more in line with the Nemesis version. The 2 kits that haven't shipped out yet will have these new nacelles.

Thanks

ee_nac01.jpg

ee_nac02.jpg

After discover this forum I started to have the feeling that some people of FX company are around here.

Hell... many scratch build models I see here looks more like work from ILM than from Sci Fi fans...
(a CGI artist from TMP Directors edition is trully here, and is also a Sci Fi fan)

Congratulations for the excellent work.

By the way, I found a defect in the original ILM Enterprise-E large model used in First Contact. One phaser banks, a small one from the rear portion the the upper soucer section), right side, had one or two distorted strip bar.
And in this model from pictures below I found no defect yet.

Last edited:
For larger models, like the giant model built by ILM for Ent-E. Is that possible to use slides, small film slides for try to fake interior design to be saw through thewindows?

I saw a TV programa about FX miniatures, and for buildings they use some slides with shots of interior of real buindings, and that make it look more natural.

Maybe 16mm slides could help in larger models.

Hope I'm not talking nonsense ...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back