1/6 Marty Mcfly Action Figure

This is one of the best I've seen. A Part II with floating hoverboard would be cool, along with his Nike Mags and a resizeable jacket.

Thanks guys I plan on getting an acrylic light up display for marty but for the time being he's hanging with my flux.My figure is now complete FOR NOW :love

That is the greatest action figure I have seen to date in my life. Congrats on one-uping the rest of the world.

Hey guys I got some new props for marty.Here is the plutonuim case with all the cannisters,Marty's accurate backpack and jvc camcorder :cool.Here are some updated pics

Hi Pitbull,

Great pictures! Just received my Trevor sculpted Marty head painted by SilentSurfer yesterday, the quality is unreal & worth every penny! Once I receive DChung's purple underwear, I'll put everything together (Rainman's outfit) & take pics & I hope you don't mind me posting them here :)

Thanks mark and very cool :cool I'm very happy you got Rainmans outfit set what a great piece and Dchung's accesories are out of this world.Go ahead and post your 1/6 marty all you want I love looking at everyone's setup :love

-Mike

Hi Pitbull,

Great pictures! Just received my Trevor sculpted Marty head painted by SilentSurfer yesterday, the quality is unreal & worth every penny! Once I receive DChung's purple underwear, I'll put everything together (Rainman's outfit) & take pics & I hope you don't mind me posting them here :)

"you built a action figure for a Mcfly?"...lol Great job, the linkness and clothes and accessories...are spot on! Nice to see a little love given to Michael J. Fox. Just one of those guys you seem to like and really dont kow why...you just do. ;)

Hey guys I custom made a few more display pieces for marty.I made the twin pines mall sign and davy crockett sandwich board :cool

Hi Everyone,

This is my Marty; 1/6 clothes & accessories from rainman, trevor's headsculpt, painted by silentsurfer & accessories made by dchung & myself :)

rainmanmarty.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back