1/6 Marty Mcfly Action Figure

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is where I should post this but here it goes...

This is a Marty Mcfly Custom figure that I been drooling over for 6 months now and it's finally a reality :cool.

Custom figure clothes made by Rainman,headsculpt done by trever grove with face paint up by john allred "herebemonsters".It looks fantastic especially with different poses.Everything is custom down to the headphones to the skateboard and aiwa walkman.It's a one of a kind figure that I'm proud to have in my collection.Invested ALOT of money to make this happen :love

Here's some pics :love

-Mike

Thats brilliant...

Man, why no company like Hottoys or sideshow have the idea (or the rights)?!?

Looks awesome, man...

So, can we expect a Doc Brown in close Future?!? :lol

just saw the thread at sideshow forums. that figure is very very very cool. i love 1/6 and its really well done. congrats on your figure!

side note: how cool would it be to make the little hoverboard float with the figure on top? lol do it!!!

Thanks guys more stuff will be added to marty like the jvc camcorder and the guitar pins.Trever has sculpts for the part 2 marty which I'll be building next as I hope that the creator of this outfit set tackles the part 2 outfit.

-Mike

haha yeah ALOT of cool customs on the SS boards.Marty on the hoverboard would be fantastic display.I joined SS just for that marty custom I couldn't resist I always wanted my own Mcfly Figure and I'm more than happy how mine turned out.

just saw the thread at sideshow forums. that figure is very very very cool. i love 1/6 and its really well done. congrats on your figure!

side note: how cool would it be to make the little hoverboard float with the figure on top? lol do it!!!

Oh man, this is just AMAZING. I remember years back drooling over this custom years ago...yours just blows that older custom out of the water. I particularly love Marty's expression. Bravo!

-Jonaas

Thanks bro and yeah i drooled over that figure also.I appreciate the compliments as Im really happy about this figure :)
Oh man, this is just AMAZING. I remember years back drooling over this custom years ago...yours just blows that older custom out of the water. I particularly love Marty's expression. Bravo!

-Jonaas

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back