1:48 Scale Y Wing

DCJ, this really is a nice kit... We are talking $275 ea., right?
The decals are going to be more than I thought, also I don't have any discount from Plastruct to get t-rails - I gotta pay full retail price......
Price - TBD

Are the sides of the "neck" extra parts or one piece with the neck? Reason I ask is it shows the configuration of the red Y while everything else seems to reflect the gold Ys. Did you use a Fine Molds Y-Wing as reference?

Are the sides of the "neck" extra parts or one piece with the neck? Reason I ask is it shows the configuration of the red Y while everything else seems to reflect the gold Ys. Did you use a Fine Molds Y-Wing as reference?
I used both fm and pictures of an old casting of a studio scale model as reference. The neck parts on each side are separate parts - I believe the parts count is 103...

Just a little painting today...
DSCF0539.jpg

I'd like to open this up for orders - but I don't want to violate the forum's rules! Where would I list this- The Junkyard?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back