1/4 scale Stormtrooper sculpt

added a movable rubber trim
finished the ears, well almost, just to blend in the centre ear detail and finish off the screw detail on the opposite ear.
puttied, sanded and smoothed out the helmet
molded the microphone tips, drilled them out and added scale mesh. the tips are just pushed in place for the photo

Nice! Do you plan to add the undercut and gap between the ear caps and face plate?

Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?

Way too long for an update on this one, i dont know where this year has gone.

i decided to finish off the full size trooper helmet that i used as a template for the 1/4 scale helmet and it took a bit longer to do than i had anticipated. DOH

Anyway heres the latest, the hand plates and shoulder bells are almost done, just a bit more sanding too do.

Nice work, what kind of pose is this trooper going to have? Are you going to do a run on this bad boy when done? Cost?:thumbsup

Back from the depths!

GREAT work here Nathan. Look forward to seeing the rest of the armour parts when they're done!

Cheers,

Chris

New update
Ive been working on this 1/4 scale project for a couple of years now on and off.
Reworked the side tubes on the face and the rear of the dome, and the ears.

reworked the mouth area and gave the helmet its first wet sand. More filling and sanding needed to finish it off.
the dust on the helmet was from sanding down the thigh armour.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back