1/24 Raptor

Well...for starters the first thing I saw that I wanted to do whas the equopment cooling fans seen above in this page. Woeked out great!

Here are a few shots of what I have done so far. My older camera at the time had a nasty habbit of making red light look pinkish no matter what lighting or camera setting I used.

I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to night the wing or engine lights yet.

If you need any advice or help just ask!

Troy :cool

Absolutely amazing.

So are you using lightsheet or LED's or both?

Looks great.

-Bryan

THANKS Guys!! :)

Lightsheet, led's and optics cut the with as the resin. This will be at wonderfest this July. I'm thinking of having the floor steo up to the cockpit lit up from behind as well.

I just need someone in my area who can vacuform the bubble portion of the canopy and then I'm set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thamk you!!

As soon as the 4th is over its back to work ( as much as possible anyways ) I also have to prepair some pges of text to hand out at the Wonderefst class.

I was casting this for Jesse, but it is on hiatus right now, I would need a full set of new molds, and right now there has been almost no demand for this kit so a full remold is not in the cards at this time...

is this kit still being produced?

I was casting this for Jesse, but it is on hiatus right now, I would need a full set of new molds, and right now there has been almost no demand for this kit so a full remold is not in the cards at this time...

Well how bad are the pulls? with a little bit of extra work, can they be usable. I have been wanting one of these for some time, just sad to say that I have not bee on this board in months. :wacko

But seriously I’m very interested in one if not two, please email me or pm me here if you need some help?

Thanks

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back