Done / Completed 1:1 TROS Melted Vader (Masteredi V3)

Holy crap! It arrived today and its spectacular! The sculpt, the paint, the little metal details....its really breathtaking. It really looks like its made of metal. You look at the back of the helmet and it looks like it has ash fused to it from the pyre. Wonderful job Masteredi!
IMG_2067.JPG
IMG_2075.JPG
IMG_2071.JPG
IMG_2074.JPG
IMG_2072.JPG

Holy crap! It arrived today and its spectacular! The sculpt, the paint, the little metal details....its really breathtaking. It really looks like its made of metal. You look at the back of the helmet and it looks like it has ash fused to it from the pyre. Wonderful job Masteredi!
View attachment 1284254View attachment 1284255View attachment 1284259View attachment 1284260View attachment 1284261
I assume Masteredi contacted you prior to shipping for the balance and shiping? I’ve just paid the deposit so far, but can’t wait to get my “tap on the shoulder” to send the rest when it’s ready

I assume Masteredi contacted you prior to shipping for the balance and shiping? I’ve just paid the deposit so far, but can’t wait to get my “tap on the shoulder” to send the rest when it’s ready

Yes, I was contacted for my address just prior to shipping, and I was given a total so I could pay off the balance.

Wow, first one revealed from out in the wild looks great! The darker TRoS paintjob looks really good. Didn't know these were already going out.
I'm #14, looking forward to it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back