1:1 Scale AS (Averaged Symmetry) Trooper Helmet.

Pill marks added, thanks again IP for bringing this to my attention. :)

Attachments

• tearpills.jpg
    tearpills.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 188
I like how sharp you are making the details, reminds me of the roughly assembled hero from this page: Original ANH Stunt Stormtrooper Helmets

Besides the pill detail, there is also the badly etched line detail around the back cap which is presently ignored. Some of these details are carry overs from the original Liz sculpts artistic adaption of concept renderings. I heard the back cap line was a last minute mold adjustment by an unscrupulous overseer?

A lot of great work here. Excellent attention to the details.
Thank You, more to come :)

I like how sharp you are making the details, reminds me of the roughly assembled hero from this page: Original ANH Stunt Stormtrooper Helmets

Besides the pill detail, there is also the badly etched line detail around the back cap which is presently ignored. Some of these details are carry overs from the original Liz sculpts artistic adaption of concept renderings. I heard the back cap line was a last minute mold adjustment by an unscrupulous overseer?

Thank You very much, the pill detail was a nice needed touch which i felt will give the TD version more style. as far as the line on the back im no expert so not sure what thats all about. but wont be adding that to the back.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back