1:1 Millennium Falcon Cockpit Replica - Group Build

Re: 1:1 Millennium Falcon Console Replica

I guess the question to ask is what do they want? It very likely might be a scam, but hell...who knows. Contact Asylum Entertainment, their number is on their website....ask them if said person is associated with their network and go from there.

The was the PM I received:

Hello,

My name is Melissa and I'm working on a new show for Reelz Channel, the network that brought you “The Kennedys.” We are interested in using movie/TV props on our show and would like to speak with you more about it. If you could call or email me so I can discuss more details with you I'd greatly appreciate it. My office number is (number removed) and my email is (email removed). I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Melissa

I'd call, but in the event that any of this plays out to be real.....charge them to use your props if it comes to that.

I'm just the type of person that would exhaust this to some end, but I like a chase. Find out if its real and then we get to talk about what they want :)

OR....it means you take it to the pawn shop and turn them down. They stage soooo much of this stuff. The whole Storage Wars show is a complete fake. There is very little real in reality TV any more.

:lol I didn't say "take it to a pawn show and sell it" just "take it to a pawn shop". Trust me, I've been in this business long enough to know there's VERY little reality in reality shows. :lol:thumbsup

I do know though that more often than not there will be pressure involved.

hmmmmmmm I'll look into when I have a more free time

Direct link to their casting call:

NOW CASTING FOR NEW REALITY SERIES ?BEVERLY HILLS PAWN? : RealityWanted.com: Reality TV, Game Show, Talk Show, News - All Things Unscripted Social Network Casting Community

The lines that kill any participation potential for me:

Do you have a one of a kind item that you no longer need?

Have you been looking for a way to make some fast cash?

If they are legit and want to send a rep ALL the way to Huntsville to view my prop - I'm all for it. I would be more than happy to chat with them... But there is NO WAY I'm lugging this thing across the country! :) I have a hard enough time lugging it from one room to another! :)

If they are legit and want to send a rep ALL the way to Huntsville to view my prop - I'm all for it. I would be more than happy to chat with them... But there is NO WAY I'm lugging this thing across the country! :) I have a hard enough time lugging it from one room to another! :)

:lol Wait until the whole ship is done then just fly it over!

Are you sure you will get it out of your door when you finished it? :love

I mean it seems to me that you building that in your bedroom, maybe there will be a Mrs. SofaKing who won't share with a console (exept it is leia as slave...)

LOL! Sad to say... No Ms. SofaKing... And I look terrible in the Leia outfit...

The instrument panels do come off and it is fairly easy to transport/move around. Once I begin work on the cockpit surround - that's when it's going to get tough... I have several spare rooms so space isn't a factor... yet... :)

LOL! Sad to say... No Ms. SofaKing... And I look terrible in the Leia outfit...

The instrument panels do come off and it is fairly easy to transport/move around. Once I begin work on the cockpit surround - that's when it's going to get tough... I have several spare rooms so space isn't a factor... yet... :)

:lol:thumbsup

Have a big garage? You know you're going to want the whole thing set up in there... :love

:lol:thumbsup

Have a big garage? You know you're going to want the whole thing set up in there... :love

You think of that type of "garage", don't you? :love

hangar_f05.jpg

Hi there,
I just discovered this thread and I've got to say this is the craziest build I've ever seen.
A lot of work involved and a stunning result so far.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back