1:1 LUKE SKYWALKER (Full Figure Statue) RE-BOOT "Latest Pics Last Page"

Cheers...

Yeah I'm going all out for realism. I've been studying and taking advise on the subject of doing silicone portraits for a while now so hopefully I've taken that onboard. the next stage will be making the mold, which is tricky in itself, but as long as I take my time and don't rush things it should go ok. Once I've gotten past that stage I'll be very happy :D

I've already spoken to a few people about the costume (however I've not ruled out making it myself as I'm not bad with the sowing machine :lol) and Cantor and Nissel will do the eyes :thumbsup

Also really looking forward to punching in the hairs... I've come up with a really unique technic with adding the eyelashes which hasn't been done before, which will revolutionize the whole process :D

Last edited:
Big changes to the eyes...

91ls.jpg

d4xc.jpg

copn.jpg

That looks great. Are you adding the scar above his upper lip? It is really apparent on present day Mark and is in the ESB lifecast on the right side.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back