1/1 Luke Skywalker bust Work in progress

streetjudge79

Master Member
I'm working on this for a client, what do you think so far? I still have some work to do but I couldn't wait to show off what I've done so far. I want to darken the hair a little and still want to work on the skin tones a bit.
luke.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(streetjudge79 @ May 20 2006, 08:38 PM) [snapback]1247690[/snapback]</div>
I'm working on this for a client, what do you think so far? I still have some work to do but I couldn't wait to show off what I've done so far. I want to darken the hair a little and still want to work on the skin tones a bit.
luke.jpg

[/b]

That's awesome work Steve. I love it..

Lookin' good there.. I would also try a little more shading in the lip crease to bring out the lips some more.... but the overall skin tone is looking good from the pics.

Yep, the Skin tone looks really good in the photos. If you do too much more to the Skin it might look too much like you applied make up.

I really like the way you have blended the hair into the skin a bit.

I think it looks far more convincing than a solid painted hairline.

great job so far

Mark Hamill's likeness is no easy thing to achieve. You've really done a great job here. I sure wish I could do that.

Constructive Feedback: Maybe a bit more wrinkle under the lower eyelid. And I would make the "warts" a little more fleshy in tone. I don't remember them being brown like moles, but I could be wrong.

These are tiny suggestions. Anybody would be proud to own this. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back