1:1 Landspeeder Project - Completed!

Re: 1:1 Landspeeder Project - NEW Pics on Page 27!!!

here are a few more pics

DSC_0008-2.jpg

DSC_0003-8.jpg

DSC_0014-2.jpg

WOW! Geeze! If you have not already done so i was wondering what kind of overall damage to the ol wallet this project has done, ball park if you will, if this is not information you wish to give out i understand! GREAT work tho!

Bar none, one of the coolest projects I've ever seen completed!!! Words just aren't enough:love

Just have to add the windshield and it's officially done...at least for me!!!!! :lol

Check it out...

http://www.vimeo.com/7018768

Many thanks to Wayne for taking my nephew out for a spin yesterday...He's waited over 2 years for that ride. :)

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 1:1 Landspeeder Project - NEW Pics & Vid on Page 31!!!

I recognize that shop !

I'm can't wait to see this at FD3 in 2 weeks. It's looking awesome.

Check it out...

http://www.vimeo.com/7018768

Many thanks to Wayne for taking my nephew out for a spin yesterday...He's waited over 2 years for that ride. :)

Jason

LOL - Part of me has to wonder what your friendly local traffic officer would book it under should he be in a grumpy mood..

Simply brilliant.. HUGE congratulations guys - you have made Star Wars magic here!!

Sig002.png

Last edited by a moderator:

:loveDefinitely one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I'm green with envy:sick

Perfect. How the heck can you get a canopy made for something this big?

Dave :)

I. am. in. awe.. Just incredible!

Several jaws have just dropped around the office here too.. very well done to everyone who had a hand in producing this iconic prop, you did a fantastic job guys! :thumbsup

Hey Dave...Ron had a shop create a custom windshield for this beast. He made the form, and they popped out a few.

I'll be helping Wayne trim and install it when it arrives later this week. It's definitely going to be the icing on the cake.

Jason

You should, if it's even possible, put some kind of a angled mirrored base around the tires that would only reflect the surface of the road beneath it. :D I've thought of doing a landspeeder before and I always wanted to try that to hide the tires.

I think this is a work of art! Great job!

Last edited:

HAHA! I didn't know you were taking video! Man that thing sure does scoot!

I'm inspired...lookie what I have now:

8425_174627221078_632061078_3574665_3328589_n.jpg

I wonder where I can get a burner can?

Scott

Nice... :)

Did you get that from Daniel? It looks an awful lot like one of his engines...Those exhaust vents are a dead giveaway.

Are you planning to attempt the whole thing?

Jason

No, not the whole thing. I have no place to keep it even if I had the time (and cash). I'm going to make it a display piece that opens up to reveal the engine, and paint it with a black and silver scheme so I can put it in the back of my truck when we do parade. The top will be hinged so you can pop it open to show the engine, and maybe put some LEDs on it too. I was also thinking about putting in piping so I could run a smoke machine through it, for the parades.

Scott

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back