1:1 Facehugger

Hot damn, Allosaur...where'd ya get the queen hugger? DO WANT, lol.

I picked it up from Ebay actually..Its a pretty decent cast too..a few air bubbles here and there, but nothing that can't be fixed

fh003.jpg

fh008.jpg

fh009.jpg

The Halcyon is an A2 version not the A1 so there are differences especially on the underside.

The A1 used fresh sea creatures (oysters etc) for the details and a sheeps intestine for the tube.

ALIEN_SE_US_DISC1-205.jpg

ALIEN_SE_US_DISC1-204.jpg

ALIEN_SE_US_DISC1-202.jpg

ALIEN_SE_US_DISC1-201.jpg

ALIEN_SE_US_DISC1-196.jpg

ALIEN_SE_US_DISC1-193.jpg

Clutch you made it on comission?

Allosaur is that the queen hugger or just another version?
I've seen pictures of a tube made from a trashcan as a base, it only didn't had water inside. Would look great with water and a led stripe lighting from the top.

I painted it for an article in Amazing Figure Modeler and then sold it. I wanted to get the teeth cast in clear, but my casting guy couldn't do it for some reason or another.

That queen looks like a recast of Grey-Zon's queen. I have one of the originals and it was cast in a dark gray resin.

I like that queen cb pose!

It was also cast in Red.
I have one too.

In fact, I have enough materials for ONE more tube.
Im gonna put the Grey Zone in it.

I picked it up from Ebay actually..Its a pretty decent cast too..a few air bubbles here and there, but nothing that can't be fixed

I will give you tree fitty for it! :D

Gawd, yet another Alien thingie I was completely ignorant of. Been wanting a queen FH since 1992; had no idea GZ had done one. Must track one down. Thanks for pics!

On topic, Techuser, that's a job to be proud of. Not one to obsess over minor differences in shading - painting these things allows for plenty of variation IMO, it's not as if the movies match too closely anyway. Bloody nice job.

I think it looks awesome, you must be proud. :)

I picked one of these up at a garage sale last year, in a plastic bag without any packaging etc. and was wondering if anyone has the instructions for it. I think it is a Halcyon model from what I can find out.

I hope to get working on this during the summer and it'll give me a reason to learn to use my airbrush. I will definately use these pics for inspiration.

Thanks

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back