1:1 Bust Ideas

Prince Nuada - Luke Goss

Viktor - Bill Nighy (from Underworld 3)

Jake (Na'vi version)

Voldemort - Ralph Fiennes

Saruman - Christopher Lee

Imhotep - Arnold Vosloo (but I guess you (XtcofPain) already plan to do him :))

Anakin Skywalker - Hayden Christensen (from EP 3)

Okay cool, what about video game characters and monsters. There would be loads of cool ones i think that havent been done to the best of my knowledge.

I would like to see Kain or Raziel (vampire version) from Legacy of Kain.

Ha ha thanks Susi, yeah i do plan to do an Imhotep soon, Whin he;s still somewhat decayed. A lot of the One'as you suggested i also had in the back of my mind. There are so many deadly characters that havent been given the lifesize bust treatment yet but hopefully ill get round to some soon. I Was also thinkig that a stephen Land as Miles Quaritch from Avatar would be cool. Im busy at the minute with a few comissions but im gonna get started on some personal projects soon so ill have at least one of these started soon. Thinking Young clint eastwood for the first.

This one made of silicone, I'd be interested.

Okay cool, what about video game characters and monsters. There would be loads of cool ones i think that havent been done to the best of my knowledge. Like a Solid snake or Gray Fox or maybe a licker or nemesis from resident evil( Game version).

A Gray Fox would be cool. Even the ninja from MGS 2, young and old snake (you could turn him into Big Boss/Naked snake just by adding an eye patch).

MJ would be cool as would Jim carrey as the mask. At the minute im definately gonna be doing at some stage a Clint eastwood, an Arnold Vosloo and a General Zod which is next on the cards as ive been asked about making one. Im currently finishing up my keaton bust, sculpting an Arnie as Dutch Schaeffer and a heath Ledger as the Joker for some comission work but then i will be sculpting Zod firstly.

A 1:1 scale Kurgan bust would be great. The 1986 HighLander's Kurgan character appears almost completely bald in one of its modern-time connotations and this detail would significantly reduce the troubles related to the need to reproduce hair. It is a great character and I've never seen a bust dedicated to him before.
DSC_0007j.jpgDSC_0014j.jpgDSC_0017j.jpg

DeVito Penguin, please ! Tommy Lee Jones as Two-face? Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor? Another vote for Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter.

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back