1:1 Bust Ideas

XtcofPain

Sr Member
Hey guys im gonna be starting some 1:1 silicone head sculpts soon of some movie characters. Ive made a short list below of some of the ones that i wanna make but i'd also like to hear any suggestions or ideas of ones to make

Agent Smith ( Hugo Weaving)

Borg Queen ( Alice Krige)

Hannibal Lecter ( Anthony Hopkins)

Kyle Reese or Hicks from Aliens ( Michael Biehn)

Saruman or Count Dooku ( Christopher Lee)

Vampira - boobs and all! :)

vamp1.jpg

Mace Windu (bald Sam Jackson), Bruce Willis (any movie, since he kinda looks the same in every one) or perhaps Edward Norton, since you can get a lot of nice face expressions from both fight club and the incredible hulk.

/D

Hey guys im gonna be starting some 1:1 silicone head sculpts soon of some movie characters. Ive made a short list below of some of the ones that i wanna make but i'd also like to hear any suggestions or ideas of ones to make

Agent Smith ( Hugo Weaving)

Borg Queen ( Alice Krige)

Hannibal Lecter ( Anthony Hopkins)

Kyle Reese or Hicks from Aliens ( Michael Biehn)

Saruman or Count Dooku ( Christopher Lee)

Lecter has been done, and fairly well at that. So has Cushing.

I'd say any bald character would be good, since sculpted hair often blows,a nd punching real hair is a pain in the ass. Wigs are so-so.

I always thought Jim Carey's The Mask would be fun.

Borg queen! This makeup was the single thing I can remember that motivated me to get in the industry. I'd love to see this done!:love:thumbsup

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back