► Jkno's collection ◄

Thanks guys for the kind words. My father died in 7 September at 17:30, 20 minutes after we arrived at his side at the hospital. So he waited for us, before going. He was the one introducing me to Star Wars, years ago, in my childhood. He was a textile engineer, even had some interesting innovations in the field, he liked working with cars, engines and tinkering in the tool shed. He had a great sense of humor, and even when this disease affected him, since 2011, he was optimistic and positive. Despite knowing he is now in a better world, without pain and suffering, I'll miss him dearly. Rest in peace.

I’m so sorry for your loss my friend. Sounds like he was a great guy. My most sincere condolences to you & your family.
Thank you

Regarding the hobby I'll be getting back to it soon, as collecting takes my mind away and relaxes me a bit. I know my dad would like us to go through with out lives.

Thanks guys. After my dad passing I considered taking a pause in collecting, but I remember his thoughts about us to keep going on with our lives. Collecting has been a part of my life forever, my father was involved in it in a few stages as well.

A small upgrade on the Denix DLT-19 Imperial heavy rifle: I received the lateral disc from a friend of mine (he even weathered it a bit like the screen used), he might make the cover box later on as well:

Denix-DLT-19-14.jpg

Denix-DLT-19-15.jpg

The Denix MG34 converted into a Stormtrooper/Sandtrooper DLT-19 Imperial Heavy Rifle is finally finished, thanks to a good friend who machined for me not one, but two versions of the side box. One pristine version in thinner aluminum and a second one, weathered, in solid steel. I used the weathered steel one, and keeping the aluminum box as this could be cool to use on a lighter resin/wood/aluminum DLT-19 some day.

The cool thing is you don't really need any type of glue, you simply insert it carefully in the slots of the DLT-19 and it will stay there without any problems. I could have used some E-6000 glue, but I didn't feel it was necessary. Now it looks like the screen used DLT-19 rifles with the added T-tracks, side disc and box.

Denix-DLT-19-16.jpg

Denix-DLT-19-18.jpg

DLT-19-screen-used-04.jpg

z20220101_015643.jpg

I'm a collector from Eastern Europe my Star Wars focus are Original Trilogy Imperials and Troopers with minor exceptions, I also collect Terminator 1 & 2 Endoskeletons, Predator 1 & 2 and anime (mostly Masamune Shirow stuff - the creator of Ghost in the Shell and Appleseed).

Sideshow Collectibles - Meet this week’s Featured Collector
RateMyCollection
Sideshow Freaks Collection of the Week
Yourprops.com
Collecting Ground

--------------------------------------------------------------

Collection update 2021:

View attachment 1410515

View attachment 1410516

View attachment 1410517

View attachment 1410518

View attachment 1410519

View attachment 1410520

View attachment 1410521

View attachment 1410522

View attachment 1410523

View attachment 860984

View attachment 860986

Helmet collection:

View attachment 860987

View attachment 860988

Replica Sterling ANH Stormtrooper E-11 blaster with genuine M38 tank scope (and M40 scope), accurate T-tracks, real Hengstler Eagle counter and PWC cylinders, and with special made metal display stand and plaques:

View attachment 860989

MGC ROTJ Stormtrooper blaster:

View attachment 860990

Both together:

View attachment 860991

Pugman ESB Stunt Stormtrooper blaster:

View attachment 860992

Merr-Sonn Power 5 Imperial heavy blaster (metal Denix conversion):

View attachment 860993

Master Replicas Stormtrooper blaster:

View attachment 860994

Life-size LAWS AT-AT Driver helmet and armor on custom bust. Chest-box comes with LED's that have 2 different lighting effects.

View attachment 860995

Elm-Studios ROTJ Emperor bust with Official Pix Ian McDiarmid C6 autograph:

View attachment 860996

RS Prop Masters Stormtrooper armor and helmet built for me by a good 501st friend:

View attachment 860997

View attachment 860998

View attachment 860999

View attachment 861000

View attachment 861001

View attachment 861002

My Master Replicas AT-AT Signature Edition #693/750 display. Added 4 custom made plaques autographed by Julian Glover (General Veers), Ian Liston (AT-AT Driver), Richard Bonehill (Snowtrooper) and Doug Robinson (Snowtrooper), plus a tall plaque with AT-AT info, next to the original plaque signed already by Phil Tippett (visual effects producer - stop motion animator for AT-AT's in ESB)

View attachment 861003

My trip to Tunisia in 2008 - SW locations visited too:

View attachment 861004
It is the first time that I see your collection. I am really jealous about it. It is a fantastic one

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back