► Jkno's collection ◄

Very cool JKNO!! Have the two greebles been identified yet?

As for the IC I’m convinced it was the chip itself over the base (though with the leeds painted)

5F93BFB3-84B8-40D5-861C-0BC514A21A9B.jpeg

Ooohh if you only knew how many books you've gotten me to hunt & pick up over the years. Empire is my favorite... soo this looks like another I'll need.

Your Imperial collection is still 2nd to none, Sergiu! That ROTJ E-11 is a beauty! Take care, my old friend. -Roger

Thanks Roger, long time no see my friend!

Ooohh if you only knew how many books you've gotten me to hunt & pick up over the years. Empire is my favorite... soo this looks like another I'll need.

I love books, and of course I really love Star Wars books, especially the ones discussing the Original Trilogy.

I haven't posted in this thread for a while, one of the reasons being mentioned here, though there are some news regarding the collection. The first is the acquisition of the impressive Denix MG34 replica, a full metal monster of over 120 cm and 8 kg, which I'm converting into a Stormtrooper/Sandtrooper DLT-19 rifle. For now the Wannawanga t-tracks have been added, the stock has been darkened a bit (might weather it a bit more, we'll see), a few more mods will follow in the future, including a display stand for this big piece:

Denix-DLT-19-04.jpg

Denix-DLT-19-05.jpg

The display for the Denix DLT-19 Stormtrooper rifle is ready. Considering the full metal MG34 from Denix has about 8 kg, the support had to be very solid to hold this heavy piece. I'll still upgrade the DLT-19 with various parts and greeblies in the future, but glad the display is finished:

Denix-DLT-19-07.jpg

Denix-DLT-19-09.jpg

For the people wondering what is going on with this rough E-11 blaster, this was used in ESB by Snowtroopers as well in some promo shots with Leia. It was also used in ROTJ in some Endor and Death Star scenes. The one I own is the exact one RS made first and appeared on their site before the changes. It is made of black resin, not painted black. It is rough, doesn't have a hole in the barrel, no ring in the back, but the greeblies are unique to this blaster. This is the last E-11 from the collection (except maybe a Tunisia Bapty some day, most likely made from a FM or a Denix, but that is another story), now I can say my blaster collection is complete, waiting just for the RS Scout pistol to arrive and call it done.

Pugman Snowtrooper blaster.jpg

Pugman ESB Stromtrooper blaster Leia.jpg

Pugman ESB Stromtrooper blaster Leia2.jpg

ROTJ Pugman ESB E-11 blaster 04.jpg

For the people wondering what is going on with this rough E-11 blaster, this was used in ESB by Snowtroopers as well in some promo shots with Leia. It was also used in ROTJ in some Endor and Death Star scenes. The one I own is the exact one RS made first and appeared on their site before the changes. It is made of black resin, not painted black. It is rough, doesn't have a hole in the barrel, no ring in the back, but the greeblies are unique to this blaster. This is the last E-11 from the collection (except maybe a Tunisia Bapty some day, most likely made from a FM or a Denix, but that is another story), now I can say my blaster collection is complete, waiting just for the RS Scout pistol to arrive and call it done.

View attachment 1545536

View attachment 1545537

View attachment 1545538

View attachment 1545539
just went through your collection today and it is lovely, thanks for sharing! Alllllwaayyss wanted a pugman, cherish that cast!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back