‘66 Batman Oceanic Repellent Bat Sprays

BonesAreDollars

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thought I’d take a stab at the good ol shark repellent but ended up doing the whole lot plus the back board.

There’s an old thread floating around that has tons of great info and insight that I applied to building this prop. I think a few of my dimensions are off but I’m happy with how it turned out.

Thread with all the details:

I ended up making two full sets of these as one is a gift and the other is going up on my bookshelf!

Didn’t want to revive an old thread but if you contributed to the info dump on there big thanks!

08D1292B-9C4B-4000-83E8-7F5E84C34A12.jpeg

I just did the shark repellant I thought about making the whole set like yours but I am paranoid about the clips scratching the paint job on the can if I remove a can from the stand.

I just did the shark repellant I thought about making the whole set like yours but I am paranoid about the clips scratching the paint job on the can if I remove a can from the stand.
I had the same worry so I lined my clips with leather and I’m veeeerry careful removing them.. no scratches from the few times yet but I also don’t see these being pulled out anymore in the near future.

Also this is where I could have been more generous with my board dimensions. It’s 12 inches across, in retrospect I should have done 13 inches minimum to add more clearance between the tips of the clip and neighboring cans.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back