Terminator 4: Salvation - Prop Discussion (SPOILERS AHEAD)

you guys are still slipping...

T600 with both guns, gatling and grenade launcher.
3128eti.jpg

Looks more like a flame thrower, instead of a grenade launcher.

Brad

hmm.. I always thought that the skynet headquarters would be located in LA and not Frisco, maybe just cause the movies were focused in LA, but I live near SF so I can totally see it there, right next to starfleet headquarters lol

3234882305_7997729fe4_o.jpg

First photo I've seen of the actual T-600 voice changer helmet product (not just the promo images). Eyes would need a lot of work, and all of the detail looks very soft - with molded cheek pistons, etc. Might be workable, but still looks like the proportions are off.

After seeing a the photo of the raw, unpainted T-600 head next to a raw, unpainted T-800 head in the Official Movie Companion book, I REALLY hope a quality 1:1 head comes out at some point.

3234882305_7997729fe4_o.jpg

First photo I've seen of the actual T-600 voice changer helmet product (not just the promo images). Eyes would need a lot of work, and all of the detail looks very soft - with molded cheek pistons, etc. Might be workable, but still looks like the proportions are off.

After seeing a the photo of the raw, unpainted T-600 head next to a raw, unpainted T-800 head in the Official Movie Companion book, I REALLY hope a quality 1:1 head comes out at some point.

Dissapointing... I am hoping that Sideshow will release at 1:1 scale T-600 skull as well

I saw the toys at TRU today.. I was going to buy the Endo skull, but there is no back to it, so unless I decide to try and sculpt a back for it, or keep it as a wall hanger, I'm going to pass on it

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back