1/144 Star Wars Millennium Falcon (The Force Awakens) plastic model BANDAI

I'll be honest. This is not the way I would go about things on this model. I'm not really a fan of decals for panels.

But as you've been going, your final product has been shaping up. And now it looks amazing!

This is the Falcon!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

It looks to me that this kit uses the old guns, it must have been mentioned. I did a quick plan from the one pic I have for anyone who might like some idea of how they are now, to modify.

I know Stevestarkiller has done some renders with views other than this side-on so this might add to that. I posted this in the Prop-guns thread. http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=236527

That's a nice place to stand Pinousse :D
Send you a pm with my address :D

Thanks a lot :$

:lol

Pinousse - the Streak King! :D

EXCELLENT WORK on the lady! :)

Thanks a lot too :$

I'll be honest. This is not the way I would go about things on this model. I'm not really a fan of decals for panels.

But as you've been going, your final product has been shaping up. And now it looks amazing!

This is the Falcon!

To much kind words all i can say is thanks a lot :$ once again :rolleyes

Now I have to done all this once again to the underside :lol

Keeping streaking for evening time when it's more quiet ( :rolleyes ) I've done some work on one of the displays solutions I planed for this model :thumbsup

...After some colors tweeks on the panels the underside is now ready to be streaked :cheers
I can't believe this hadn't occurred to me until just now, but I have a question. The streaks on the dorsal hull surface appear to be caused by leaks of some kind, and are running toward the outer edge of the hull because of gravity. So would streaks on the ventral hull surface run inward toward the guns? :confused

I can't believe this hadn't occurred to me until just now, but I have a question. The streaks on the dorsal hull surface appear to be caused by leaks of some kind, and are running toward the outer edge of the hull because of gravity. So would streaks on the ventral hull surface run inward toward the guns? :confused
Absolutely. Look at pics of the underside of the studio models. The streaks go to the centre

Streaking process going well on the underside :thumbsup

Being realy busy at the moment I have decide to post pics once the whole underside will be streaked ;)

Also want to mentionned that the WIP showed on the display base is now cancelled my wife had a far better idea for the base using the one that goes with the kit :thumbsup :thumbsup

Streaking process going well on the underside :thumbsup

Being realy busy at the moment I have decide to post pics once the whole underside will be streaked ;)

Also want to mentionned that the WIP showed on the display base is now cancelled my wife had a far better idea for the base using the one that goes with the kit :thumbsup :thumbsup

Clever wife you have:D

I know I said no pics before the underside will be complete but you are so wondefull people and because of that I can't retain myself of sharring progress :cheers

Amazing. Looks film ready!

It was :wacko

I had screw up in model building but that bad and so close to the end never before :thumbsdown

The glue I used completely destroyed the mounting points on the stand and the Falcon :cry

So I had to figure out if it was possible to save it and well I think I will be able to but this one will be in landing mode or just taking of :thumbsup

The other issue is that I can't put all the landing gear on because my DC com port is on one of the landing gear bay :thumbsdown

Will have to found an explanation to that when it come to build the diorama fot this one because she is now landed or taking of :thumbsup

Right now that's what I have done so far to save her:

Hi Guys.

Looking at the Bandai Landing gears, do you think its a bit oversized. The landing plates are bigger than the landing gear boxes....how can that fit?

Is this landing gear the same size with the Fine Mold 1/144 ones

It will be a taking of scene so she would be display like that (pic just to give an idea) :thumbsup

The custom stand / base / diorama for the Falcon with the concealed DC plug will connect to the DC port and support the ship :D

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back