Halloween costumes air mag conversion

Hi, seem that every new purchased shoes from HC are the ones without stripes on the side... I just got mines 2 days ago and they're the same.
And I did the same modification but the rest of the shoe it is still too bulky for me. Any advice to reduce this aspect ?

PS : my next modification will be the swoosh : but I can't find a tutorial on the method to fix it on the shoe.
After that, probably the strap work... :behave

Hmm I may have to look at another pair then if they are all the flat sided ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I ordered the sticker Nike strap decals and they look fine but eventually when I have the money I'd like to get the EL straps. Can these work with the stock HC straps? I don't mind the look of them personally so if I don't have to buy leather and create my own straps I'd prefer that route. Thanks!!!

PS my MP rubber decals are coming in the mail soon. Can't wait!

My HC's just broke, first time wearing out and the lighting on the right shoe stopped working. I contacted HC. Do I get a new pair? A refund? And if I get a new pair do I have to send my old pair in??? Cause if I get a new pair I'll keep them how they are and try my best (i suck) at modding the broken pair.

Hey Guys, Can anyone provide a link to buy the NIKE light up straps? I've been searching the net for the optional kits and can't find anything.
I've also seen people throwing around the name Mark Poon but couldn't find a site or anything like that (sorry bit noob at all this).

Anyone got an answer?? My HC's broke and their contact service is closed today. Anyone who's encountered a issue with their shoes, do they give you a new pair or a refund? and if they give a new pair, do i get to keep the old ones?

Also I recieved them on October 23, and didn't wear them until 31st. They broke after about an hour of wear. Only the right foot.

My pair the paint was yellowing..i contacted them through online chat.. told me i could get a partial refund or exchange.. i went for partial refund, since they werwnt gonna have my size for a couple months and i was going to paint them anyways... they wanted to give me $15.. but i said i needed atleast $25 to order the paint.. so they gave me $25 ..

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I was marty for halloween lol.. i wore my modded HC mags :) they look pretty kool uploadfromtaptalk1446429952935.jpguploadfromtaptalk1446429972180.jpguploadfromtaptalk1446429983344.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

wore my HC mags all night for Halloween and at the end of the night the right shoe didn't want to turn off so I had to leave it on until it died out. The next day I checked my HC mags and the heel lights on the left shoe did not want to turn on. damn damn.

After speaking to the halloweencostumes rep, they are sending me a new pair, I told them I can't ship the old ones back to them for a while due to schooling, they said that was fine, gonna see how long I can go without them asking for them again

Last edited:
They are nice enough to send you a new pair, you should do the same and send them back without them hunting you down. I sent both broken and the mis-sized cup pair back. If people stop sending back the broken then they'll stop sending replacements.

They are nice enough to send you a new pair, you should do the same and send them back without them hunting you down. I sent both broken and the mis-sized cup pair back. If people stop sending back the broken then they'll stop sending replacements.

Yaaa, I decided I couldn't be that dishonest so I instead worked with the rep to get a new pair for 50% off as while as letting me keep my old ones. Now I have a pair to attempt modding. And I still paid them for the newer pair.

Foam made and there i one bid on it !!! OMG :facepalm

I know! Seems like people are bidding on anything mag related right now....hyped up beyond all reason right now for some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back