Another Noisy Cricket built

Zombie Killer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Picked up this Unobtainium kit in the junkyard this week from Jediwannabe, Thanks Chris!. It had been mostly sanded and polished but still had some fine lines in it so I resanded all the pieces with 600-1000 then 1500 grit sandpaper and re polished it. I planned on adding Hyperdynes electronic board but couldn't get a response from him so I went ahead and just used the supplied led. The sequencing LEDs would have been cool but this is fine as is. What a cool little prop. I need to get my rubber mallet from work Monday to press on the round discs but it's pretty much done. I think there is supposed to be a half moon shaped piece that goes at the rear of the "barrel" but I either didn't get it or I lost it. I'll either make a plastic one or maybe a polished aluminum one when I get a chance. Just wanted to get the main part built as I didn't want another unbuilt prop in a box. Again I want to thank Jediwannabe, I was very close to getting the Factory Ent version but really wanted a polished aluminum piece rather then a chrome. Lovin this thing!

IMG_20231024x768.jpg

IMG_20241024x768.jpg

Well it's very shinny !lights are cool too Glen.
Love it and very small in front of that zf!!
As always a very neat, clean and will
Look pretty awesome along with your other two MiB guns .
Mars

Looks awesome Glenn! I had an identical kit and it didn't include the part you're referring to either. This'll look damn good next to the Pulsar Blaster when the time comes :D

Thanks guys, Zorg, Broilermaker, Yes I had been looking for one of these for quite some time. I really wanted a MIB 1 version but here are no good options for it other then one of Nicksdads early kits. That would have been my first pick then this Unobtanium.
Mars, thanks mate! It is tiny compared tot he ZF, even more so next to the Pulsar.
Rusty, thanks a bunch, speaking of Pulsar, going to start the mold jacket today, I got 2 gal. of silicone, we'll see how far it goes. Probably going to need another 2gals!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back