ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I found a photo on my iPhone.

IMG_1353.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Checked the Fb page, did not see it. I did see the reporter guy from the live stream wearing it along with the rest of the gear.

You know if you release that jacket, your going to be asked about the gray gloves. If so... Communication device included?

Speaking of greebles... Will you have the identification/security badge and the rank badge to go along with the jacket?

Yup, we will be doing the grey gloves. The communication device will also be included (we just printed that out and it came out awesome) and the security badges will also be produced.

I saw "Anthony" and skipped everything else. I thought you were talking about Anthony Daniels. :facepalm

Yup, we will be doing the grey gloves. The communication device will also be included (we just printed that out and it came out awesome) and the security badges will also be produced.

No rank badge? Wouldn't be complete without a rank badge. :(

image.jpgimage.jpg

Very cool on all other fronts. :)

Last edited:
Any updates or plans on Kylo Ren Costume? I will most likely end up doing it myself from multiple sources. I'd love to purchase one from ANOVOS if it's around 2000$ but that's probably a lowball haha.

Any updates or plans on Kylo Ren Costume? I will most likely end up doing it myself from multiple sources. I'd love to purchase one from ANOVOS if it's around 2000$ but that's probably a lowball haha.

We will be doing this costume. What is not seen are the multiple layers underneath the overcoat. I can't guarantee this will be under $2,000 as we have yet to build our prototype but the complexity of it reminds me of Darth Maul's intricacy from Ep1.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand Frank. I was just bustin' Joe's chops!!

Keep bustin' foo !

Got Maul, any idea as to when Anovos will be excepting international orders? Or are you already doing so and I missed the memo?

Any idea of a timetable for the Bespin Luke to be released? I'm curious to know how much more time I have to lose some more weight, lol..

We will be doing this costume. What is not seen are the multiple layers underneath the overcoat. I can't guarantee this will be under $2,000 as we have yet to build our prototype but the complexity of it reminds me of Darth Maul's intricacy from Ep1.

I'm betting they'll be able to do it for $1,999.99 in order to keep it nicely under the $2K mark for those on a budget. :D

Will the Snowspeeder Pilot Jacket comes separately or full Snowpeeder costume only?

You will be able to buy separately.

Got Maul, any idea as to when Anovos will be excepting international orders? Or are you already doing so and I missed the memo?

Technically, we can start receiving orders. It is the darn VAT registration we are waiting on !

I'm betting they'll be able to do it for $1,999.99 in order to keep it nicely under the $2K mark for those on a budget. :D

You know we try our best to make these accessible, including the pricing...but you just can't make shortcuts around truly intricate sewing! We are working hard to make this both affordable and accessible.

How's the licensing going for Australia? Any chance you can revisit the pre-order prices when u get it? I'm thinking TK kit here lol
Regards
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some international distributors in the future would help a lot the customers who have to pay VAT, customs and other taxes.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back