ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

One question - does anyone have any expeience cancelling pre-orders with them? I'm just slightly tall for the size suggestion and really want to make sure I've got good, recent measurements of myself before ordering, plus the shipping calculator won't produce any results for Canada so I have NO idea what he final total woudl be....but DAMN I do not want to miss Tier 1 on this one if at all possible!

One question - does anyone have any expeience cancelling pre-orders with them? I'm just slightly tall for the size suggestion and really want to make sure I've got good, recent measurements of myself before ordering, plus the shipping calculator won't produce any results for Canada so I have NO idea what he final total woudl be....but DAMN I do not want to miss Tier 1 on this one if at all possible!

I changed the size of a pre-order with a simple email to customer service! No problem there.

According to the rep I talked to on the anovos facebook page they will not have a suit a celebration. It's over-seas getting ready for production they said.

It's not going to be an exact replica of the on-screen suits, warts and all - they'll leave that to EFX and their prop replica license. Anovos' license is for high-end wearable costumes. The shapes and major details should be about as true as we've seen, but the defects will be idealized out of the design. It'll play a more realistic accurate interpretation of a white plastic armor space suit. For example, we'll have some general asymmetry in the broad design, but I don't imagine there will be a warp interrupting the bottom curve of the right eye, small bump artifacts from the original vacuuforming, nor latex paint brush strokes or chips embedded in the casting. It's pretty much the perfect approach for my tastes, personally!

According to the rep I talked to on the anovos facebook page they will not have a suit a celebration. It's over-seas getting ready for production they said.

From what is being said over at whitearmor.net is that there will be something like 8 sets of preproduction armor on the floor at celebration. supposedly they were sold to individuals to troop in. and there was also mention of NDA

How accurate it this info, your guess is as good as mine.

Now as far as this armor goes, It hits my price point pretty well (dirt cheap). Unfortunately, I want a 501st approved armor for the EpVII Premier. Which this wont make it in time.

I'm torn:unsure

Oooh that would be nice. If they do have individuals in their costumes chances are they wil have at least one hanging out at the booth for show.

So.. what's the dealio with the new stormtrooper costume on display at the ANOVOS booth in Celebration? Screen used display or future product teaser?

So perhaps I'm asking this in the wrong place, but, does anyone know if Anovos has plans to do Kylo Ren's suit?
That would be awesome if they did.

Hi Starrfox, unfortunately, the Bespin Ensemble got pushed back a little further because of approval delays. We are working behind the clock to get this out in a quicker manner. The good news is, we are releasing some shots of the ESB holster ensemble soon, so at least it will be a complete uniform soon.

Hi, I just wanted to check on an update for the ensemble and holster. Thank you!

Hi, I just wanted to check on an update for the ensemble and holster. Thank you!

We just revealed the ESB luke holster at Celebration with a great response. I will post some pics up of the thing here on on Facebook for your perusal. We are currently looking at a couple methods to drive the price down from its current state.

So perhaps I'm asking this in the wrong place, but, does anyone know if Anovos has plans to do Kylo Ren's suit?
That would be awesome if they did.

Yes we do ! :)

We just revealed the ESB luke holster at Celebration with a great response. I will post some pics up of the thing here on on Facebook for your perusal. We are currently looking at a couple methods to drive the price down from its current state.

Yes we do ! :)

Helmet separately I hope, I assume you will not do the costume in men's sizes... I'm 6'9"... :D

I saw pictures of the extreme cold rebel pilot flight jacket displayed at celebration: http://www.rebelscum.com/2015-Celebration-Anaheim/Star-Wars-Celebration-Anaheim-2015-Anovos-updated/

I noticed that the display you has with the flak vest and chest box had the hose attached to the front of the jacket. I am assuming since you know the hose is not attached to the jacket in The Empire Strikes Back, it is simply a display choice and that in actuality the hose attachment is magnetic (like I did with mine). Did I assume correctly?

btw: those sleeve details look outstanding.

Frank, you're right. It is magnetic (ingenious whomever though of that ) and was through the erroneous placement of the person putting it together.

Thanks for the props on the sleeve detail. It is still minority off (has to be rotated about 5 degrees forward) and the collar stuffing needs to be fixed correctly too to capture the right "pop".

Did you see the pic of the Anthony, Star Wars Live host wearing it on Sunday ? Check out our Facebook page, we have it up. He looked...righteous with everything put together.

Checked the Fb page, did not see it. I did see the reporter guy from the live stream wearing it along with the rest of the gear.

You know if you release that jacket, your going to be asked about the gray gloves. If so... Communication device included?

Speaking of greebles... Will you have the identification/security badge and the rank badge to go along with the jacket?

Last edited:
You know, every once in a while I come up with a weird thought. Like, how many new Classic Stormies are going to be out in the wild from the Anovos current deal? Interesting? huh?:confused

I also wonder if we will see the Classic Scout Trooper?

We just revealed the ESB luke holster at Celebration with a great response. I will post some pics up of the thing here on on Facebook for your perusal. We are currently looking at a couple methods to drive the price down from its current state. :)

Is there a way to pre-preorder? Looks great!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back